Author Topic: The 2020 Presidential Election  (Read 40474 times)

Offline eyephone

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 355
  • -Received: 613
Re: The 2020 Presidential Election
« Reply #975 on: November 22, 2019, 07:19:47 AM »
How many Trump associates got convicted or took a plea deal?

How about Trump’s ex EPA secretary? The US taxpayers paid for a sound proof room for him. Give me a break!

Offline Happiness

• Thanks
  • -Given: 391
  • -Received: 329
« Reply #976 on: November 22, 2019, 10:41:21 AM »
Bidens capable of Immaculate Conception:

"Hunter, 49, had repeatedly denied fathering Roberts’ child or even having sex with her."

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/former-vice-president-joe-biden-141118374.html

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
  • -Given: 341
  • -Received: 355
« Reply #977 on: November 22, 2019, 10:53:37 AM »

"Hunter, 49, had repeatedly denied fathering Roberts’ child or even having sex with her."

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/former-vice-president-joe-biden-141118374.html

So Bidens kid has that up on the Trump kids...He's a god. ;) ;D

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #978 on: November 22, 2019, 10:56:51 AM »

So Bidens kid has that up on the Trump kids...He's a god. ;) ;D

Jr. is not a saint.
This is like too easy. I’m like the smartest guy you ever dealt with. (Like super light speed ahead of you. To be honest it gets boring.)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 11:05:58 AM by eyephone »

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #979 on: November 25, 2019, 09:27:45 AM »
If he peels off even a slight percentage this will be a route of Reaganesque proportions.....

Dem Disaster Looms as Trump Goes ‘Bigly’ With Blacks

While the media remains obsessed with an increasingly pointless impeachment by the House and the even more dubious removal of the president by the Senate, political news of genuine electoral importance has slipped in under the rug. According to two new polls, Trump has now gained popularity with African-Americans— and the numbers are significant, even “bigly.”

Both polls—Rasmussen, which usually tilts Republican, and Emerson, which is considered even-handed—came out almost exactly the same, putting Trump’s support among blacks at a surprising, almost astonishing, 34 percent. Typically, Republicans poll in single digits among blacks.

Trump has been doing his part, quietly (for him) going about wooing black voters with his message of economic opportunity at their schools and churches. He’s been having success that’s either been ridiculed or, more often, deliberately ignored by the mainstream media. They are loath to report what he is doing for fear that it might be good. Nevertheless, he is continuing and increasing his efforts going into the campaign.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/dem-disaster-looms-as-trump-goes-bigly-with-blacks_3155946.html

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #980 on: November 25, 2019, 11:39:37 AM »
How about the Trump Bucks? $15 billion given to farmers/big corporations (mostly big corporations)

Not a word from Morekas.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #981 on: November 25, 2019, 11:54:10 AM »
They'll vote for him too.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #982 on: November 25, 2019, 01:25:46 PM »
They'll vote for him too.

So basically they don’t have to sell nothing. Easy money in the bank. But I hear some or many are getting short changed from the news.
You heard it first Morekas loves the idea of giving away free money.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 01:32:37 PM by eyephone »

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #983 on: December 02, 2019, 10:15:11 AM »
Now this pits Biden on trumps side arguing against access to his taxes....who knew Hunter would be so helpful?

Hunter Biden blows off court hearing over child support as his lawyer abruptly quits while glam baby mama Lunden Roberts leaves court after judge demanded three years of tax returns from ex-VP's troubled son

Hunter Biden's lawyer, who was representing him in his case against baby mama Lunden Roberts, abruptly quit on Monday, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal
Biden was not in the second-floor courtroom in Batesville, Arkansas, when his attorney Dustin McDaniel quit
But Roberts, 28, the woman who claims the son of former Vice-President Joe Biden fathered her child, was sitting in the front row wearing black heels
Biden is said to have met Roberts when she was a stripper working in a 'gentlemen's club' in Washington D.C
Judge Don McSpadden said he would need at least three years of Biden's tax returns before he could reach a decision on support for the child
The court hearing came days after DailyMail.com revealed Biden filed a motion for a Protective Order of his financial records last week   
Roberts is suing Biden for $11K in legal fees as well as child support payments

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7747647/Hunter-Biden-blows-court-hearing-child-support-lawyer-abruptly-quits.html

Offline Kings

• Thanks
  • -Given: 284
  • -Received: 285
« Reply #984 on: December 02, 2019, 10:48:57 AM »
Now this pits Biden on trumps side arguing against access to his taxes....who knew Hunter would be so helpful?

Hunter Biden blows off court hearing over child support as his lawyer abruptly quits while glam baby mama Lunden Roberts leaves court after judge demanded three years of tax returns from ex-VP's troubled son

Hunter Biden's lawyer, who was representing him in his case against baby mama Lunden Roberts, abruptly quit on Monday, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal
Biden was not in the second-floor courtroom in Batesville, Arkansas, when his attorney Dustin McDaniel quit
But Roberts, 28, the woman who claims the son of former Vice-President Joe Biden fathered her child, was sitting in the front row wearing black heels
Biden is said to have met Roberts when she was a stripper working in a 'gentlemen's club' in Washington D.C
Judge Don McSpadden said he would need at least three years of Biden's tax returns before he could reach a decision on support for the child
The court hearing came days after DailyMail.com revealed Biden filed a motion for a Protective Order of his financial records last week   

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7747647/Hunter-Biden-blows-court-hearing-child-support-lawyer-abruptly-quits.html

when your son dates your other diseased son's widowed wife, impregnates a hooker, and is the center of a quid pro joe scandal in ukraine.

Offline Kings

• Thanks
  • -Given: 284
  • -Received: 285
« Reply #985 on: December 02, 2019, 01:32:42 PM »
i got hairy legs...and i love kids jumpin on my lap!

https://youtu.be/Q-A4VrEUyyI

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #986 on: December 02, 2019, 02:01:02 PM »
How about Jareds around $800 million loan that is backed by the Goverment? How convenient that he got the loan after Trump won the presidency!

How about the Trump organization/hotel making money from foreign countries?

Thanks for bringing it up. People are ticked off that the loan is backed by US taxpayers!

when your son dates your other diseased son's widowed wife, impregnates a hooker, and is the center of a quid pro joe scandal in ukraine.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 02:15:54 PM by eyephone »

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #987 on: December 02, 2019, 02:27:15 PM »
Btw: it’s not just Democrat’s that get into relationship issues. Should we talk about Jr.?

Offline Liar Loan

• Thanks
  • -Given: 574
  • -Received: 396
« Reply #988 on: December 03, 2019, 11:22:10 AM »
Another clown just got squeezed out of the car.  I have to say, I'm surprised that Castro and Booker didn't jump out first.

Kamala Harris ends her bid for president: 'In good faith, I can’t tell you ... that I have a path forward'
WASHINGTON – Sen. Kamala Harris will end her presidential campaign, closing the chapter on a candidacy that began with high expectations but failed to capitalize on a viral debate performance this summer and struggled with reported tumult among the campaign's staff.

In an email to supporters, Harris said she's "taken stock and looked at this from every angle, and over the last few days have come to one of the hardest decisions of my life."

"My campaign for president simply doesn’t have the financial resources we need to continue," she said in the email. "I’m not a billionaire. I can’t fund my own campaign. And as the campaign has gone on, it’s become harder and harder to raise the money we need to compete.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2019/12/03/election-2020-kamala-harris-drops-out-campaign-democratic-nomination/2595701001/

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #989 on: December 03, 2019, 11:23:41 AM »
I’m surprised you haven’t talked about Rudy G. (Wink)

Another clown just got squeezed out of the car.  I have to say, I'm surprised that Castro and Booker didn't jump out first.

Kamala Harris ends her bid for president: 'In good faith, I can’t tell you ... that I have a path forward'
WASHINGTON – Sen. Kamala Harris will end her presidential campaign, closing the chapter on a candidacy that began with high expectations but failed to capitalize on a viral debate performance this summer and struggled with reported tumult among the campaign's staff.

In an email to supporters, Harris said she's "taken stock and looked at this from every angle, and over the last few days have come to one of the hardest decisions of my life."

"My campaign for president simply doesn’t have the financial resources we need to continue," she said in the email. "I’m not a billionaire. I can’t fund my own campaign. And as the campaign has gone on, it’s become harder and harder to raise the money we need to compete.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2019/12/03/election-2020-kamala-harris-drops-out-campaign-democratic-nomination/2595701001/

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Related Links

Recent Posts