Author Topic: The 2020 Presidential Election  (Read 48179 times)

Offline eyephone

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 356
  • -Received: 615
Re: The 2020 Presidential Election
« Reply #330 on: July 15, 2019, 11:05:03 PM »
I admire the Squad. The Squad have genuine convictions unlike typical Dem politicians who bend whichever way their masters direct them. AOC and Omar don't give a fuck what the establishment thinks. I think the Elite fears the Squad almost as much as they hate Trump.

So how about Lindsey Graham? (I didn’t want to go there but uh yeah)

Any takers?

Looks like he’s on point.

Monday morning, Graham called the group "a bunch of communists" who he said "hate Israel" and "hate our own country," further calling them "anti-Semitic" and "anti-America."

You took the bait. So the rumor is blank is blank

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #331 on: July 16, 2019, 06:12:16 AM »
Man, this thread is more toxic than the comment sections in alt right/alt left YouTube.

p.s. hyper-partisanship is bad for your health  :o

Come to think of it. I guess a person holds me to a higher standard and quotes Bible versus to me only on this thread. (Unbelievable!)

Not you kenko

Offline fortune11

• Thanks
  • -Given: 193
  • -Received: 222
« Reply #332 on: July 16, 2019, 07:50:42 AM »
Man, this thread is more toxic than the comment sections in alt right/alt left YouTube.

Come to think of it. I guess a person holds me to a higher standard and quotes Bible versus to me only on this thread. (Unbelievable!)

Not you kenko

the trump voting evangelicals are the biggest hippocrats on god''s green earth. 

the message is simple -- non-whites are welcome in this country only if they agree to wear MAGA hats.  All the others, better "go back " to where you are from ...

I wonder how many republicans were told to leave the country if they didn't like how obama was running things

I feel even the non-hardcore republicans on this forum fail to realize that this stuff goes way beyond the puny tax break for your real estate business or or an extra 5% in your portfolio here and there ...

Offline Irvinecommuter

• Thanks
  • -Given: 585
  • -Received: 508
« Reply #333 on: July 16, 2019, 08:04:38 AM »

Not you kenko

the message is simple -- non-whites are welcome in this country only if they agree to wear MAGA hats.  All the others, better "go back " to where you are from ...

I wonder how many republicans were told to leave the country if they didn't like how obama was running things

I feel even the non-hardcore republicans on this forum fail to realize that this stuff goes way beyond the puny tax break for your real estate business or or an extra 5% in your portfolio here and there ...

Totally agree...same group of people who think God blesses the USA is using God to fit their beliefs and narrative.  Also same group of people who support Israel because they somehow believe that it will bring the End of Days.

Love your God and your neighbors...the only two commandments needed.  Evangelicals are failing at both.

Offline irvinehomeowner

• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2205
  • -Received: 3589
  • 3CWG
« Reply #334 on: July 16, 2019, 08:07:01 AM »
I think it's a disservice to paint with such broad strokes.

I know many Republicans who are embarrassed by Trump and don't support his policies.

At the same time, I know people who have become staunch Trump supporters and it boggles my mind because the issues they talk about do border on prejudice.

But let's get back to it, who is going to challenge Trump? Incumbents usually have an advantage so without the rhetoric, does Biden have a chance?

Honestly, I will vote for anyone who has a chance against Trump.
Once you go 3-car garage... your junk can never go back.
3CWG: 3-Car Wide Garage
FCB: Foreign Cash Buyer
I recommend:
www.irvinerealtorsite.com
member: Soylent Green Is People (loans/refis)

Offline Irvinecommuter

• Thanks
« Reply #335 on: July 16, 2019, 08:10:29 AM »
I think it's a disservice to paint with such broad strokes.

I know many Republicans who are embarrassed by Trump and don't support his policies.

At the same time, I know people who have become staunch Trump supporters and it boggles my mind because the issues they talk about do border on prejudice.

But let's get back to it, who is going to challenge Trump? Incumbents usually have an advantage so without the rhetoric, does Biden have a chance?

Honestly, I will vote for anyone who has a chance against Trump.

It's too early to tell right now because it's pretty much about name recognition right now....latest polls have all four front runners in the Dems race beating Trump but we are still way too early.  Right now Dems are much more driven and motivated to beat Trump but all of the attention is on the Dems right now.  Whether that stays through the general election is hard to say.

I will have to say that the economy will play a big part of the 2020 race...all signs point to a recession and if that happens between now and November 2020, Trump will be seriously hurting.  Economy is doing good by traditional measures and Trump still can't get above 42/43% approval.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #336 on: July 16, 2019, 08:14:13 AM »

Not you kenko

It must be true because he didn’t dispute it.
Im happy where I am it, but I don’t know if that he can say the same. Get ready to here the whining and complaining next. Lol
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 08:21:55 AM by eyephone »

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
  • -Given: 346
  • -Received: 378
« Reply #337 on: July 16, 2019, 08:18:19 AM »
He is hovering around 45% right now....

RCP Average            6/29 - 7/15       f--   44.4   52.0 -7.6
Rasmussen Reports     7/11 - 7/15   1500 LV   48   50   -2
The Hill/HarrisX            7/8 - 7/9           1001 RV   47   53   -6
Reuters/Ipsos            7/8 - 7/9             971 RV   43   55   -12
NBC News/Wall St.    7/7 - 7/9             800 RV   45   52   -7

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

Offline Irvinecommuter

• Thanks
« Reply #338 on: July 16, 2019, 08:28:19 AM »
He is hovering around 45% right now....

RCP Average            6/29 - 7/15       f--   44.4   52.0 -7.6
Rasmussen Reports     7/11 - 7/15   1500 LV   48   50   -2
The Hill/HarrisX            7/8 - 7/9           1001 RV   47   53   -6
Reuters/Ipsos            7/8 - 7/9             971 RV   43   55   -12
NBC News/Wall St.    7/7 - 7/9             800 RV   45   52   -7

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

Keep up with the math:  https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?ex_cid=rrpromo

42.5%..he has been basically been between 37/38 and 42/43 his entire presidency. 

Of course you don't believe in polls so it doesn't matter.

Meanwhile...Dems are leading the Congressional race:  46 to 40%

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/congress-generic-ballot-polls/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #339 on: July 16, 2019, 08:54:17 AM »
I admire the Squad. The Squad have genuine convictions unlike typical Dem politicians who bend whichever way their masters direct them. AOC and Omar don't give a fuck what the establishment thinks. I think the Elite fears the Squad almost as much as they hate Trump.

So how about Lindsey Graham? (I didn’t want to go there but uh yeah)

Any takers?

Looks like he’s on point.

Monday morning, Graham called the group "a bunch of communists" who he said "hate Israel" and "hate our own country," further calling them "anti-Semitic" and "anti-America."

You took the bait. So the rumor is blank is blank

A lot of people are talking about it.

Offline Irvinecommuter

• Thanks
« Reply #340 on: July 16, 2019, 09:37:07 AM »
Totally not racist...totally not nativists

https://twitter.com/AndrewFeinberg/status/1151165148217917441

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #341 on: July 16, 2019, 09:47:36 AM »
Yes yes, everybody is a racist and everything is racial.  Lets now only point out those that are not racist since they are the minority in the world, the real unicorns. Or better yet everyone should be racist...then no one will be. This racist thing is getting old, it is losing its punch when used to shame everyone who doesn't agree with you into shutting up and getting in line, comrade.  Racist used to be a real horrible, extreme label to call someone, now it gets thrown around like a used rag.

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Offline fortune11

• Thanks
  • -Given: 193
  • -Received: 222
« Reply #342 on: July 16, 2019, 09:49:30 AM »
that purple font get bigger and madder the more someone starts to scream and rant ...

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #343 on: July 16, 2019, 09:52:41 AM »
that purple font get bigger and madder the more someone starts to scream and rant ...

It must be the LB madness. Lol

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #344 on: July 16, 2019, 09:59:20 AM »

It must be the LB madness. Lol

Hey, thats geographically racist!

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Related Links

Recent Posts

Re: Portola Springs odors by irvine buyer
[Today at 08:53:47 AM]

Re: The Investigation by morekaos
[Yesterday at 10:22:59 PM]