Author Topic: The 2020 Presidential Election  (Read 48083 times)

Offline Happiness

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 392
  • -Received: 330
Re: The 2020 Presidential Election
« Reply #990 on: December 03, 2019, 11:39:05 AM »
I read Kamala failed because she wasn't leftist enough for the Dem primary voters. I guess they're looking for a Pol Pot, not a Deng Xiaoping.

Another clown just got squeezed out of the car.  I have to say, I'm surprised that Castro and Booker didn't jump out first.

Kamala Harris ends her bid for president: 'In good faith, I can’t tell you ... that I have a path forward'
WASHINGTON – Sen. Kamala Harris will end her presidential campaign, closing the chapter on a candidacy that began with high expectations but failed to capitalize on a viral debate performance this summer and struggled with reported tumult among the campaign's staff.

In an email to supporters, Harris said she's "taken stock and looked at this from every angle, and over the last few days have come to one of the hardest decisions of my life."

"My campaign for president simply doesn’t have the financial resources we need to continue," she said in the email. "I’m not a billionaire. I can’t fund my own campaign. And as the campaign has gone on, it’s become harder and harder to raise the money we need to compete.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2019/12/03/election-2020-kamala-harris-drops-out-campaign-democratic-nomination/2595701001/

Offline Liar Loan

• Thanks
  • -Given: 576
  • -Received: 399
« Reply #991 on: December 03, 2019, 11:39:55 AM »
I’m surprised you haven’t talked about Rudy G. (Wink)

Another clown just got squeezed out of the car.  I have to say, I'm surprised that Castro and Booker didn't jump out first.

Kamala Harris ends her bid for president: 'In good faith, I can’t tell you ... that I have a path forward'
WASHINGTON – Sen. Kamala Harris will end her presidential campaign, closing the chapter on a candidacy that began with high expectations but failed to capitalize on a viral debate performance this summer and struggled with reported tumult among the campaign's staff.

In an email to supporters, Harris said she's "taken stock and looked at this from every angle, and over the last few days have come to one of the hardest decisions of my life."

"My campaign for president simply doesn’t have the financial resources we need to continue," she said in the email. "I’m not a billionaire. I can’t fund my own campaign. And as the campaign has gone on, it’s become harder and harder to raise the money we need to compete.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2019/12/03/election-2020-kamala-harris-drops-out-campaign-democratic-nomination/2595701001/

He dropped out in 2008.  I wasn't a supporter of his either.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
  • -Given: 356
  • -Received: 615
« Reply #992 on: December 03, 2019, 11:41:08 AM »
How about your Guy Rudy? We need like more appearances. He needs to defend his position or something. Lol

I read Kamala failed because she wasn't leftist enough for the Dem primary voters. I guess they're looking for a Pol Pot, not a Deng Xiaoping.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #993 on: December 03, 2019, 11:41:42 AM »
But Morekas still likes him and defends him. Wink

I’m surprised you haven’t talked about Rudy G. (Wink)

He dropped out in 2008.  I wasn't a supporter of his either.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #994 on: December 03, 2019, 11:43:01 AM »
Get your side out Rudy! The American people want to know more. (Show texts/iPad screens/call reports on accident)

Just a theory:
If he was directed to do things and has proof. Would he be at fault? (Thriller music...Stay tuned to the next episode)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 11:49:45 AM by eyephone »

Offline Liar Loan

• Thanks
« Reply #995 on: December 04, 2019, 12:00:59 PM »
"Diversity is our strength!", says the seven white, woke, liberals that have qualified for the December debate.

Kamala did qualify, but dropped out.  Yang, Gabbard, Booker, and Castro did not meet the (racist?) polling criteria to qualify.

The Only Democrats Who Have Qualified for the December Debate Are White
With Kamala Harris's departure from the 2020 presidential race on Tuesday, the Democrats now have a huge diversity problem on their hands as the only candidates left in the race who have qualified for the December 19 debate in Los Angeles are white.

Prior to dropping out of the race, Kamala Harris blamed her struggling campaign on racism and sexism. “I have also started to perhaps be more candid talking about what I described and what I believe to be the elephant in the room about my campaign,” Harris told Axios in October. “Electability. You know, essentially, is America ready for a woman and a woman of color to be president of the United States?”

I'm certainly not going to argue with Kamala if she's going to argue that there's racism and sexism in the Democratic Party. Conservatives have been arguing this for years, and it's nice to have someone on the inside validate that belief. Who would have thought months ago that Amy Klobuchar would have survived longer than Kamala?

https://pjmedia.com/election/the-only-democrats-who-have-qualified-for-the-december-debate-are-white/
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 12:07:41 PM by Liar Loan »

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #996 on: December 04, 2019, 03:11:09 PM »
Sounds like “add” and subtraction

"Diversity is our strength!", says the seven white, woke, liberals that have qualified for the December debate.

Kamala did qualify, but dropped out.  Yang, Gabbard, Booker, and Castro did not meet the (racist?) polling criteria to qualify.

With Kamala Harris's departure from the 2020 presidential race on Tuesday, the Democrats now have a huge diversity problem on their hands as the only candidates left in the race who have qualified for the December 19 debate in Los Angeles are white.

Prior to dropping out of the race, Kamala Harris blamed her struggling campaign on racism and sexism. “I have also started to perhaps be more candid talking about what I described and what I believe to be the elephant in the room about my campaign,” Harris told Axios in October. “Electability. You know, essentially, is America ready for a woman and a woman of color to be president of the United States?”

I'm certainly not going to argue with Kamala if she's going to argue that there's racism and sexism in the Democratic Party. Conservatives have been arguing this for years, and it's nice to have someone on the inside validate that belief. Who would have thought months ago that Amy Klobuchar would have survived longer than Kamala?

https://pjmedia.com/election/the-only-democrats-who-have-qualified-for-the-december-debate-are-white/
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 03:21:44 PM by eyephone »

Offline Kings

• Thanks
  • -Given: 294
  • -Received: 292
« Reply #997 on: December 04, 2019, 03:39:04 PM »

looks like it's going to be a white christmas!

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #998 on: December 04, 2019, 03:55:53 PM »

looks like it's going to be a white christmas!

I hope you don’t take it personal. But none of my family is medicated on pills. (Joking around)

Offline Liar Loan

• Thanks
« Reply #999 on: December 06, 2019, 11:01:01 AM »
Just as expected, Booker and Castro are playing the race card all over the news media this week, despite their polling being in the dumps.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #1000 on: December 06, 2019, 11:02:42 AM »
Add and subtract (wink)

Offline Happiness

• Thanks
  • -Given: 392
  • -Received: 330
« Reply #1001 on: December 06, 2019, 04:39:24 PM »
Just as expected, Booker and Castro are playing the race card all over the news media this week, despite their polling being in the dumps.
Debate slots should be allocated based on race, not poll numbers.

Offline Liar Loan

• Thanks
« Reply #1002 on: December 09, 2019, 01:23:04 PM »
Biden called an 83 year old Iowa farmer a "damn liar" to his face.  Then challenged him to a push-up contest, called him "fat", and said he was too old to vote for Biden (even though Biden would be the oldest person ever elected President, and is only six years the man's junior). 

The looks on the faces of the other Iowa democrats present are absolutely priceless.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=biden+youre+a+damn+liar&atb=v171-1&iax=videos&ia=videos

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #1003 on: December 09, 2019, 05:58:08 PM »
That’s how we do it. I love it.

Biden called an 83 year old Iowa farmer a "damn liar" to his face.  Then challenged him to a push-up contest, called him "fat", and said he was too old to vote for Biden (even though Biden would be the oldest person ever elected President, and is only six years the man's junior). 

The looks on the faces of the other Iowa democrats present are absolutely priceless.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=biden+youre+a+damn+liar&atb=v171-1&iax=videos&ia=videos

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
  • -Given: 346
  • -Received: 378
« Reply #1004 on: December 09, 2019, 06:48:23 PM »
Perfect...Dems calling Dems fat liars...Trumps got em chasing their tail.

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Related Links

Recent Posts

Re: Portola Springs odors by Soylent Green Is People
[Today at 07:21:28 PM]

Re: Portola Springs odors by eyephone
[Today at 06:35:17 PM]

Re: Portola Springs odors by Happiness
[Today at 06:22:53 PM]