Author Topic: The 2020 Presidential Election  (Read 100801 times)

Offline morekaos

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 479
  • -Received: 458
Re: The 2020 Presidential Election
« Reply #465 on: July 18, 2019, 09:18:04 AM »

According to Wikipedia, you made another false statement. Come on Morekas, you are dealing with a genius.

Patrick Stack of Time magazine has described the site's commentary section as "right-leaning".[16] The site has been described as being run by conservatives, and containing "opinion pieces from multiple media sources".[17] In 2009 RealClearPolitics was described as a weblog "in the conservative pantheon" by Richard Davis.[18][19]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RealClearPolitics

No, that was the alt right New York Times.

Bs it’s like a leaning right or something website the link that you gave.

@fortune take a look at that website he gave. One of the main banner is purple. I guess now we know.

Go and help make LB great again.

Eye, Thomas Freedman  has been a staff writer for the New York times for almost 38 years, he is a well known Trump hater which makes his admission so noteworthy. So sorry, I corrected the link to go directly to the New York Times website so you can read the whole article.

Thomas L. Friedman became the paper’s foreign affairs Op-Ed columnist in 1995. He joined the paper in 1981, after which he served as the Beirut bureau chief in 1982, Jerusalem bureau chief in 1984, and then in Washington as the diplomatic correspondent in 1989, and later the White House correspondent and economic correspondent.

Mr. Friedman was awarded the 1983 Pulitzer Prize for international reporting (from Lebanon) and the 1988 Pulitzer Prize for international reporting (from Israel). He also won the 2002 Pulitzer Prize for commentary.

Mr. Friedman is the author of “From Beirut to Jerusalem,” which won the National Book Award in 1989. He has written several other books, including “Hot, Flat and Crowded,” an international best seller.

Born in Minneapolis, Mr. Friedman received a B.A. degree in Mediterranean studies from Brandeis University in 1975. In 1978 he received a master’s in modern Middle East studies from Oxford. His column appears every Sunday and Wednesday.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/16/opinion/trump-2020.html

Then it shouldn't take a genius to see that the source article quoted is printed by the New York Times staff writer Thomas Freedman who i even referred to in my comment.  Who cares about the conglomerate website that was erroneously linked and corrected?  Has nothing to do with the article itself...from the New York Times!!

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
  • -Given: 419
  • -Received: 672
« Reply #466 on: July 18, 2019, 09:23:12 AM »
I was taking about the website. The fact is that you are copying crap over from that website. This guy thinks he’s slick. Step up your game.

#washedup
#2old2understand

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #467 on: July 18, 2019, 09:25:51 AM »
Who cares about the website?

Offline fortune11

• Thanks
  • -Given: 193
  • -Received: 222
« Reply #468 on: July 18, 2019, 10:06:29 AM »
I was taking about the website. The fact is that you are copying crap over from that website. This guy thinks he’s slick. Step up your game.

#washedup
#2old2understand

don't tell him that , or he will up his game by increasing the already garish purple font size

oops , personally attacked the  resident sacred cow on this forum .  i better shush ... :)

Offline Compressed-Village

• Thanks
  • -Given: 333
  • -Received: 247
« Reply #469 on: July 18, 2019, 10:45:54 AM »

#washedup
#2old2understand

don't tell him that , or he will up his game by increasing the already garish purple font size

oops , personally attacked the  resident sacred cow on this forum .  i better shush ... :)

I disagree, your voice bring sanity to the insane environments from the Trumpsters and Trump himself.

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Offline Kings

• Thanks
  • -Given: 355
  • -Received: 349
« Reply #470 on: July 18, 2019, 10:56:46 AM »
Who cares about the website?

it's far easier to attack a website that they deem as not credible, than to actually respond to the substance at hand  ;)

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #471 on: July 18, 2019, 11:06:13 AM »
Thats obvious but i was under the impression that i was dealing with a genius?  Didn't think i needed to point that out.  My mistake, and i even apologized for the oversight and corrected it but it reminded me of something I always told my kids...Never use the statement "I am not stupid", when arguing...it coveys just the opposite when you feel the need to state something about yourself to your opponent.  Let them come to that conclusion themselves.

https://youtu.be/STeVTzWelns

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #472 on: July 18, 2019, 11:31:15 AM »
Just keep copying and pasting from a right wing website.

Don’t take your LB rage and take it on me. Don’t forget to take your meds or something.

Thats obvious but i was under the impression that i was dealing with a genius?  Didn't think i needed to point that out.  My mistake, and i even apologized for the oversight and corrected it but it reminded me of something I always told my kids...Never use the statement "I am not stupid", when arguing...it coveys just the opposite when you feel the need to state something about yourself to your opponent.  Let them come to that conclusion themselves.

https://youtu.be/STeVTzWelns

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #473 on: July 18, 2019, 11:34:08 AM »
When someone calls him out where he gets his info. He tries to maneuver out of it.

Trust me your no financial guru.

For Personal and business financial I recommend to go with Fidelity they know what they are doing. (Sorry to say not with More)

Don’t forget about Robinhood.  ;)
Trades for freeeeee

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #474 on: July 18, 2019, 11:43:10 AM »
I agree, most of you should go to Fidelity, But if your best defense is a conglomeration site that is routinely used by MSNBC and Huffpost is right wing because a guy from Time Magazine said so...ok. and if you think NYTimes is a alt right publication you really are Wile E Coyote...super genius. 

Offline Kings

• Thanks
« Reply #475 on: July 18, 2019, 11:44:24 AM »
When someone calls him out where he gets his info. He tries to maneuver out of it.

For Personal and business financial I recommend to go with Fidelity they know what they are doing. (Sorry to say not with More)

Trades for freeeeee

robinhood is great for you guys with 4 and 5 figure accounts....don't think morekaos or any financial advisor cares about you little fish anyway  ;)

Offline fortune11

• Thanks
  • -Given: 193
  • -Received: 222
« Reply #476 on: July 18, 2019, 11:59:23 AM »

Trades for freeeeee

robinhood is great for you guys with 4 and 5 figure accounts....don't think morekaos or any financial advisor cares about you little fish anyway  ;)

Wait - just in the other thread you were rooting for the little guys who can buy cheaper homes because thanks to trumps genius , the FCBs have fled the market ?

What happened to the “ little family friendly kings “?

I guess you really are a jack anyways !

:)

Offline Kings

• Thanks
« Reply #477 on: July 18, 2019, 12:02:39 PM »

Trades for freeeeee

Wait - just in the other thread you were rooting for the little guys who can buy cheaper homes because thanks to trumps genius , the FCBs have fled the market ?

What happened to the “ little family friendly kings “?

I guess you really are a jack anyways !

:)
great comparison - morekaos should take on 4 and 5 figure accounts because of my post in the other thread! maybe you are the genius  ;)

aren't you on vacation?  are you being a little keyboard warrior down by the pool right now?  ;D

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #478 on: July 18, 2019, 12:34:15 PM »
Seriously, I just got back from 3 weeks in Avalon, you may have noticed my traffic dropped off late June through the 4rth of July.  I tried to stay off the net as much as I could...have another Margarita for me and enjoy your time away!!!

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #479 on: July 18, 2019, 12:46:16 PM »
Seriously, I just got back from 3 weeks in Avalon, you may have noticed my traffic dropped off late June through the 4rth of July.  I tried to stay off the net as much as I could...have another Margarita for me and enjoy your time away!!!
Kick back. Big time in Catalina?

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Recent Posts

Re: The 2020 Presidential Election by morekaos
[Yesterday at 10:04:12 PM]

Re: Stock picks by eyephone
[Yesterday at 09:47:49 PM]

Re: Stock picks by irvinehomeowner
[Yesterday at 09:24:11 PM]

Re: Observations from the front lines of the Irvine housing market… by irvinehomeowner
[Yesterday at 09:22:10 PM]

Re: The 2020 Presidential Election by irvinehomeowner
[Yesterday at 09:20:11 PM]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal