Author Topic: I am starting to like GOLD and SILVER again 2020 - 2023 lasting 2038 - 2040  (Read 281 times)

Offline Panda

• "Live a life that will help others financially, spiritually, physically, and emotionally. Live a life that serves as an example of what an exceptional life could look like."
  • Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 257
  • -Received: 365
    • www.realwealthmanagement.com
In my Macro lens, I am seeing an upward trend of the US Dollar. I will not be surprised if the U.S. dollar can possibly reach up to 120 index before heading down on long term decline. I hope I am smart enough to exchange my US Dollar for Gold at the bottom of the next major commodity cycle like Awgee did which I predict sometime between 2020 - 2023 lasting until 2038 - 2040. The last commodity cycle peaked in the year 2011, and 1980 before that. Inflation will be the longer term trend. You will want to hold real assets like commodities and real estate. This is my longer term prediction.
James Park, MBA
Real Estate Broker and Loan Officer
CalBRE# 01894781, NMLS License # 1572291
Direct: (678) 865-6250
Email: jpark@johnscreekrealtypartners.com

http://www.biggerpockets.com/users/Panda
http://www.johnscreekrealtypartners.com

Offline Ready2Downsize

• Thanks
  • -Given: 15
  • -Received: 170
In my Macro lens, I am seeing an upward trend of the US Dollar. I will not be surprised if the U.S. dollar can possibly reach up to 120 index before heading down on long term decline. I hope I am smart enough to exchange my US Dollar for Gold at the bottom of the next major commodity cycle like Awgee did which I predict sometime between 2020 - 2023 lasting until 2038 - 2040. The last commodity cycle peaked in the year 2011, and 1980 before that. Inflation will be the longer term trend. You will want to hold real assets like commodities and real estate. This is my longer term prediction.

Any predictions on how low the sp 500 will go?

Mine is 2200.

Offline Panda

• "Live a life that will help others financially, spiritually, physically, and emotionally. Live a life that serves as an example of what an exceptional life could look like."
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 257
  • -Received: 365
    • www.realwealthmanagement.com
Lol. I don't think anyone can accurately predict that including the investing geniuses like Jim Rogers, Jeffrey Gundlach, and Ray Dalio. I am more of a big picture Macro guy looking at the major historical cycles.

Mine is 2200.
James Park, MBA
Real Estate Broker and Loan Officer
CalBRE# 01894781, NMLS License # 1572291
Direct: (678) 865-6250
Email: jpark@johnscreekrealtypartners.com

http://www.biggerpockets.com/users/Panda
http://www.johnscreekrealtypartners.com

Offline Ready2Downsize

• Thanks
  • -Given: 15
  • -Received: 170
Lol. I don't think anyone can accurately predict that including the investing geniuses like Jim Rogers, Jeffrey Gundlach, and Ray Dalio. I am more of a big picture Macro guy looking at the major historical cycles.

Mine is 2200.

You are right, no one can predict with accuracy but that is my guestimate...….. 2200. Not today of course.

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Related Links

Recent Posts

Re: SCOTUS by fortune11
[Today at 04:44:55 AM]

Snowflakes by morekaos
[Yesterday at 10:12:03 PM]

Re: SCOTUS by Ready2Downsize
[Yesterday at 09:25:29 PM]