VA Loan in Irvine

RoyceLSP

Has anyone used a VA or CalVet loan to purchase in Irvine? What was your experience like? Any words of wisdom?

Agents/Brokers - how often do you work with clients that have a VA loan? Pros/Cons?

I?m looking for 3bd/2br place, ~1500 SqFt, ideally detached (I know they?re out there, I?ve seen the Redfin links on TI  :D)  but I?m wondering if having a VA loan would ?count against? me.

RoyceLSP said:
Has anyone used a VA or CalVet loan to purchase in Irvine? What was your experience like? Any words of wisdom?

Agents/Brokers - how often do you work with clients that have a VA loan? Pros/Cons?

I?m looking for 3bd/2br place, ~1500 SqFt, ideally detached (I know they?re out there, I?ve seen the Redfin links on TI  :D)  but I?m wondering if having a VA loan would ?count against? me.

Not much offers are being made these days so I don't think it would be counted against you, but realtors might have a better idea.

I agree with Mety.  A VA loan would count against you in a competitive bidding situation, but right now should be an ok time.

Back