NBA 18-19

irvinehomeowner

Wow, still a lot of downers on the Lakers... started to point fingers at Walton. It's only been 10 games, what were they expecting, 10-0?

GS is a beast, 10-1 and it doesn't even look like they are playing hard. Rockets will be okay, they haven't been at full strength.

Denver and the Clips looks pretty good... bunch of no namers ballin' out.

Toronto looks like the team to beat in the East... and Kawhi doesn't even play every game. I still think the Celtics are probably going to be up there. I'm not convinced that Philly is a contender, while Embiid is arguably one of the best bigs, Simmons and Fultz really need to work on a 3-ball if they want to keep defenders honest.

Rookie of the Year might go to Doncic, but still too early and Dallas isn't winning. Ayton looks okay, but it would be better if he were more Embiid like. The whole Butler ordeal is stupid... I'd like to claim "general soreness" and not show up to work (well... I think I have done that once or twice).

So Butler to Philly for Saric and Covington.

Hopefully Minnesota (PatStar!!!) can move forward and this is the star the Sixers we?re looking for. Just hope Buckets gets along with Simmons and Embiid

Wow... Knicks are crazy... traded the Unicorn to Dallas:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25894335/dallas-mavericks-agree-trade-new-york-knicks-kristaps-porzingis

irvinehomeowner said:
Wow... Knicks are crazy... traded the Unicorn to Dallas:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25894335/dallas-mavericks-agree-trade-new-york-knicks-kristaps-porzingis

Wowza. The NBA is 24/7 entertainment. Quick glance but it doesn?t look like they got that much?  Dolan is the worst.

Poor KD... hated to see that.

Not sure why Nurse called that timeout when they had the momentum and had no idea what that last play was, instead of Kawhi taking it up should have let Lowry drive since they couldn't stop him and he might get a call, or at least he can kick it back to Kawhi.

We might see a Game 7 if Toronto makes the same mistakes as last night.

Back