Orchard Hills murder

Compressed-Village said:
WTTCHMN said:

This is right across from The Reserve in Orchard Hills. Senseless, just senseless. This area was an empty lot and no homes was built yet. I don't think its necessary to declare anything in the disclosure.

Wouldn?t you want to know if someone was murdered on your land?  I ain?t afraid of no ghosts, but I think FCB?s like Yaliu would want to know.  :eek:

Body wasn?t just dumped.  The guy was actually executed in OH.  Corte Bella?

Margo lured Octavio Jesus Alcala to a construction site near Wolf Trail and Orchard Hills, where he shot him, according to Senior Deputy District Attorney Keith Burke.

After driving the victim to the site, Margo ?savagely beat? Alcala before gunning him down, according to the prosecutor, who said police found some of the defendant?s DNA on a rock at the crime scene.

"The victim was located face-down in a remote, graded construction area that did not have any buildings," according to the Police Department's announcement.

Very sad case. I'm glad IPD caught the murderer and got a conviction. I hope that brings some measure of closure to the victim's family and friends.

Back