Are there any pro-development local candidates?

Hugo Township

Are there any pro-business, pro-development local candidates? I am seeing more and more lawn signs of candidates who are rushing to complain about traffic and development as the source of evils. My thoughts are quite different so I am wondering what candidates (if any) are pro-growth and would be supportive of less local zoning regulations.

HMart said:
Are there any pro-business, pro-development local candidates? I am seeing more and more lawn signs of candidates who are rushing to complain about traffic and development as the source of evils. My thoughts are quite different so I am wondering what candidates (if any) are pro-growth and would be supportive of less local zoning regulations.

Please post their names so I know who NOT to vote for in the upcoming election.

I ended up picking Johnson-Norris and Sun. I am not sure if I made the right choice, oh well. Hope we can have more housing development.

Gang is...eccentric. My wife had a look at his ARE materials to prep for NCARB. I think he may have good technical knowledge but I have doubts about his ability to be an effective politician.

Back