New Listing - Flats Plan 3 condo in Hawthrone (12915 Park Place Unit #303)

usctrojancpa

I listed a newer condo located at ThreeSixty at South Bay in Hawthrone (off the 405 at El Segundo Blvd) earlier this morning. The condo was built in 2013 and features an open floor plan on one level. It has 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, inside laundry, and a tandem 2-car garage. The home is listed at $790,000.

PM me or email (mmania001@yahoo.com) if you are interested in seeing it.

There will be a twilight open house Friday, Sept. 14th from 4pm to 7pm and then the weekend open houses will be this weekend of Saturday, Sept. 15th and Sunday, Sept. 16th from 12-4pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Hawthorne/12915-Park-Pl-90250/unit-303/home/21914425

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

www.12915ParkPlace.com

If anyone of you guys are gonna be around the LAX area, drop by.

USCTrojanCPA said:
bones said:
Congrats!

Was this home staged? 

Yes, I had Kady Brown, who is on my team, stage (and on here) the condo for the seller.

Liked the staging.  Thought it was appropriate for a condo this size and in this price range.

bones said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
bones said:
Congrats!

Was this home staged? 

Yes, I had Kady Brown, who is on my team, stage (and on here) the condo for the seller.

Liked the staging.  Thought it was appropriate for a condo this size and in this price range.

Thank you! The goal was to capture the openness of the space and the natural lighting that really enhances the property while also playing up the modern, neutral color scheme.

Escrow closed on this transaction yesterday (Tuesday).  The sales price was $775,000.  Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

Back