Succulent wall

Cle0330 said:
Does anyone have recommendations for landscape/contractors who can do succulent walls?

Check out the nursery at Great Park blvd and Marine way. The do sell the whole system of succulent wall. They do have install service also. I think buy the system and DIY is the most cost effective.

Compressed-Village said:
Cle0330 said:
Does anyone have recommendations for landscape/contractors who can do succulent walls?

Check out the nursery at Great Park blvd and Marine way. The do sell the whole system of succulent wall. They do have install service also. I think buy the system and DIY is the most cost effective.

Wow cool I had no idea.  How much do these cost?  These are typically very expensive and hard to find anyone to put it together for you.

These aren't maintenance free and there is often a significant die off of the plants if not structured correctly. This is the voice of experience speaking.... sadly.

It's almost more cost effective to install fake plants if you're considering a wall installation.

My .02c

Soylent Green Is People said:
These aren't maintenance free and there is often a significant die off of the plants if not structured correctly. This is the voice of experience speaking.... sadly.

It's almost more cost effective to install fake plants if you're considering a wall installation.

My .02c

The drip system that comes with the kit is pretty cool. Succulent thrive on high drainage soil and these kit comes with pouches that lined the holder and I can guarantee that if I can grow these most of you can as well. Really hard to kill succulent. They build the custome frame to your specifications as well.  like anything custom it will be pricey. There is many ways of building the wall frame. The demo wall that they have wrap an outdoor moveable flatscreen tv for your visual purpose. And they have another wrap with wood install on wall. I would visit this place to get an idea for pricing.

Getting it right will take significant $$$, but as most have said, the look is terrific. Did not know a TV would be put on the wall as well. Sounds great!

My .02c

Back