College Admissions Help and Advice

As we all know getting into college isn't that easy, I would like to introduce www.vunova.com which is an online platform for parents and students to search and connect with qualified college admission consultants and test prep centers.

Here you can find good people, who can help your kids guide through the application process.

Good Luck!

I do think tutoring works to improving test taking confidence. When it comes to college consultants I agree with those giving good advice to the applicants based on their own merits. Those who fraudulently create fake social media persona and online resume are not doing the students' any favor by handing them a silver platter to the top tier colleges. The students will succumb to the rigorous academic pressure. Top colleges are expelling more students than ever.

What do you mean top colleges are expelling more students than ever? Is this a statistic that you were able to find or is this just speculation?

1. Get a college consulting company to do all the work to get you into a good college.
2. Use www.unemployedprofessors.com to do all the work when you get into good college.

Graduate from Harvard so everyone thinks you're awesome!

Back