Irvine Standard news mailer

irvinehomeowner

Not sure if anyone else got this in the mail but it seems like it?s new TIC ?propaganda? in the form of a newspaper.

Talks about Irvine home values outpacing OC by 51%, Google Fiber, Irvine Spectrum expansion etc. 

If you didn?t get it, all the content is online:
https://www.irvinestandard.com/

#irvineshill

irvinehomeowner said:
Not sure if anyone else got this in the mail but it seems like it?s new TIC ?propaganda? in the form of a newspaper.

Talks about Irvine home values outpacing OC by 51%, Google Fiber, Irvine Spectrum expansion etc. 

If you didn?t get it, all the content is online:
https://www.irvinestandard.com/

#irvineshill

I did not know that this get sent in the mail. I must have tossed it without looking closely. The online contents is good. TIC have rights to boast about it. I lived in the city for close to 20 years now and counting and I didn?t even know some good stuffs until I browse the online contents.

Imagine what TIC marketing would be like in China. Even I am impressed with what makes Irvine in Irvine today.

#Irvine4evar

Someone I know in the newspaper business told me about this last year.  It?s pretty well funded and IIRC, they hired a bunch of  people from OC Register to write for it. The intent is to do local human interest stories + local news with a heavy side of propaganda :)

The December Issue had an interesting article on how Irvine's Master Planning strategy helped the city gain accolades in 2018, including home values increasing by 50% average over the rest of Orange County:
https://www.irvinestandard.com/2018/2018-validates-strength-of-master-plan/

2018 VALIDATES STRENGTH OF MASTER PLAN
This year, Irvine also was named the most fiscally sound city in America, the safest city in America, and its home values increased by an average of 50% more than the rest of Orange County ? all benefits of the city?s Master Plan.
BY TOM BERG

What a year!

Looking back on 2018, it?s clear that Irvine?s Master Plan has created a city built to succeed.

This year?s accomplishments touch almost every aspect of life ? schools, safety, family, jobs and open space.

?This didn?t happen by chance,? says Bryan Starr, president of the Greater Irvine Chamber of Commerce. ?Irvine was master planned to succeed.?

As the city prepares for its 47th birthday on Dec. 28, one thing is clear: Irvine is hitting its stride.

HERE?S THE YEAR IN REVIEW:
In January, Irvine was named the most fiscally sound city in America by The Fiscal Times.
In April, about 300 people gathered at Quail Hill to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Irvine?s Open Space Agreement, which resulted in permanently preserving 16,000 acres ? one-third of the city ? as open space.
In May, Irvine police held their first Pizza with a Cop event to engage with residents as they do with Coffee with a Cop, National Night Out and Open House events.
In May, The Trust for Public Land ranked Irvine?s parks and open space in the nation?s top 10 ? and the best in Southern California.
In July, county assessor?s records showed Irvine home values increased on average 50 percent more than the rest of Orange County in the past year.
In September, FBI statistics ranked Irvine the safest city of its size in America ? for the 13th straight year.
Yearlong, the Chamber of Commerce helped Irvine achieve America?s best jobs-to population ratio ? at 95 percent.
In September, consumer website Wallethub named Irvine the best city in the Western U.S. to raise a family.
The Irvine Ranch Conservancy this year offered more than 2,500 free public hikes and activities through LetsGoOutside.org.
In September, U.S. News & World Report ranked UC Irvine the seventh best public university in America.
In September, review site Niche named the Irvine Unified School District the best school district in Orange County.
In November, Irvine high school students launched the first of two satellites into space.
Throughout the year, the Irvine Ranch Water District saved 10.3 billion gallons of drinking water through the use of recycled water.

So fluffy I want to die.

Back