Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Renter 4EVA!

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other: Post below

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

irvinehomeowner

Another poll... yes!!

Trying to get a sense of who at TI is still looking as I think most of us have already bought since no one really talks about the new houses or asking about resale hoods as much as before.

Not sure how many new users we get, maybe the admin here can post traffic on the site over the past few years, but I do think there are a lot of lurkers out there who don't post at all.

Traffic has slowed bc the most recent posts are dominated by cry havoc, the investigation, etc.  I know those conversations get lively... for 6 people. 

bones said:
Traffic has slowed bc the most recent posts are dominated by cry havoc, the investigation, etc.  I know those conversations get lively... for 6 people.

TI = trump infatuation

bones said:

Plus BTB is missing in action...

USCTrojanCPA said:
bones said:

But when he was on here people attack him.

USCTrojanCPA said:
bones said:

Seriously, where is BTB? No one here is signing songs for OH and Delano

It?s not slowed down. Conversation about people want to get paid to do basic work. (Show me the money! Nonsense)

So someone working at the Amazon warehouse should get paid the same as a programmer, marketing expert, analyst, nurse etc..?

Real estate convo becomes most lively when there are new communities in initial phases and everyone has curiosity .  As that winds down convo shifts elsewhere .

WTF prices thread was generally very interesting - but the lack of activity there - is that an indicator that outrageous listings prices perhaps not as common anymore given everyone is getting the message about market slowdown ?

I?m new to this forum. I?ve been looking to buy in Irvine for a couple of months now. Resale market has been tough. Or maybe I?m just being too picky. :)

UnderContract said:
I?m new to this forum. I?ve been looking to buy in Irvine for a couple of months now. Resale market has been tough. Or maybe I?m just being too picky. :)

What price range are you looking at?

UnderContract said:
Woodbury, Woodbridge, and Northwood. I like driveways and yards.

We are looking in multiple cities, mostly in north OC.

No inventory? Are you kidding me?
Have you tried looking at Zillow or Redfin?

eyephone said:
UnderContract said:
Woodbury, Woodbridge, and Northwood. I like driveways and yards.

We are looking in multiple cities, mostly in north OC.

No inventory? Are you kidding me?
Have you tried looking at Zillow or Redfin?

I didn?t say there was no inventory. I have been working with a Realtor and check for new listings daily.

A lot of listings in Irvine are too close to the freeway or a very busy road like Culver, which is a deal breaker for me.

Back