Crazy Rich Asians

Soylent Red had gone to see it with some friends and gave it a strong "thumbs up", confirming the buzz around it.

Soylent Green doesn't pay $12+ for Rom-Coms, so waiting for its Netflix release.

Soylent Green Is People said:
Soylent Green doesn't pay $12+ for Rom-Coms, so waiting for its Netflix release.

$9.99 for Costco tickets. :)

$9.99 for MoviePass too... but don't know how much longer they will last, they already dropped their service to "selected" movies 3 times a month (used to be unlimited).

But I agree... I only see blockbusters or action in the theaters.

Saw it last night at The Market Place and there was already a long line for the theater an hour before the movie started. There were a lot of guys there of all ages. The guy who was sitting in front of me was there all by himself!

Movie was entertaining enough that even my husband enjoyed it.

Highly recommend it. It's engaging and you don't want it to end. You don't really get the feeling you're watching an Asian movie...and the "rich" is over the top. Think Great Gatsby. They hit the nail on the head...everyone likes a love story that's funny and has a good dose of fantasy. If you wanted to know, I'm Asian...but grew up in an all-white area, so I'm a banana.

Dresden215 said:
Saw it last night at The Market Place and there was already a long line for the theater an hour before the movie started. There were a lot of guys there of all ages. The guy who was sitting in front of me was there all by himself!

Movie was entertaining enough that even my husband enjoyed it.

A friend of mine loves to go to movies on his own, he watches a ton of movies at the theaters, I'm sure he is helping put MoviePass out of business.

I?m assuming BTB is busy doing the press tour for this movie that?s why he hasn?t been online for awhile.

Back