Author Topic: Where did SoCal go?  (Read 1823 times)

Offline Panda

• "Live a life that will help others financially, spiritually, physically, and emotionally. Live a life that serves as an example of what an exceptional life could look like."
  • Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 269
  • -Received: 368
    • www.realwealthmanagement.com
Re: Where did SoCal go?
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2018, 05:13:27 PM »
Spootieho. Thanks for your kind words. I appreciate that.

I just pinged SoCal that IHO misses her on TI. Let's see if she responds :)

It is crazy to think that I has been on IHB/TI 10 years on as well. I just turned 30 when I discovered IHB. IHO perhaps you can be more proactive to meet TI members in person so that they can become your real friends?

She usually has lengths of time where she isn't on TI for months but this is the longest I have not seen her post.

She mentioned something in a Christmas 2017 post about a significant event in her life (not the SpaceX test) but after that... nothing.

IrvineRealtor has also been in absentia for a while... haven't played ball with him in quite a while too... we don't even do our ritual New Years Day ballin' with the Spider Monkey anymore.

Maybe I should retire too... can't believe it's been over 10 years on IHB/TI. I need to get real life friends.
Panda, I don't come here much, but when I do, I appreciate your posts.  They are very uplifting and informative. 

James Park, MBA
Investment Real Estate Broker
CalBRE# 01894781, NMLS License # 1572291
Direct: (678) 865-6250
Email: jpark@johnscreekrealtypartners.com

http://www.biggerpockets.com/users/Panda
http://www.johnscreekrealtypartners.com

Offline USCTrojanCPA

• Your CPA Realtor
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2051
  • -Received: 1625
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2018, 05:32:11 AM »

It is crazy to think that I has been on IHB/TI 10 years on as well. I just turned 30 when I discovered IHB. IHO perhaps you can be more proactive to meet TI members in person so that they can become your real friends?

She usually has lengths of time where she isn't on TI for months but this is the longest I have not seen her post.

She mentioned something in a Christmas 2017 post about a significant event in her life (not the SpaceX test) but after that... nothing.

IrvineRealtor has also been in absentia for a while... haven't played ball with him in quite a while too... we don't even do our ritual New Years Day ballin' with the Spider Monkey anymore.

Maybe I should retire too... can't believe it's been over 10 years on IHB/TI. I need to get real life friends.
Panda, I don't come here much, but when I do, I appreciate your posts.  They are very uplifting and informative. 

How can your retire from TI?  It's too damn addictive (speaking as a post whore).  haha
Martin Mania, CPA
AgencyOne
CA BRE License # 01799007
CA CPA License # 107675
mmania001@yahoo.com
714-747-3884 cell

Often imitated....Never duplicated!

Offline Panda

• "Live a life that will help others financially, spiritually, physically, and emotionally. Live a life that serves as an example of what an exceptional life could look like."
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 269
  • -Received: 368
    • www.realwealthmanagement.com
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2018, 08:25:37 AM »
Hello everyone. My name is Panda. I am a recovering "IRVINE" addict. Nice to meet all of you.

How can your retire from TI?  It's too damn addictive (speaking as a post whore).  haha
James Park, MBA
Investment Real Estate Broker
CalBRE# 01894781, NMLS License # 1572291
Direct: (678) 865-6250
Email: jpark@johnscreekrealtypartners.com

http://www.biggerpockets.com/users/Panda
http://www.johnscreekrealtypartners.com

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Offline irvinehomeowner

• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2055
  • -Received: 3514
  • 3CWG
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2018, 11:24:54 AM »
So SoCal is still around, just not active on TI anymore.

Need to put out milk cartons for IrvineRealtor. :)
Once you go 3-car garage... your junk can never go back.
3CWG: 3-Car Wide Garage
FCB: Foreign Cash Buyer
I recommend:
www.irvinerealtorsite.com
member: Soylent Green Is People (loans/refis)

Offline paullon

• Thanks
  • -Given: 0
  • -Received: 0
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2019, 11:51:09 PM »
Sweet blog! Great post, I’ll stop by again. https://www.assortlist.com/
thanks for sharing your thoughts, I haven’t think of this before, keep posting mate!

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Related Links

Recent Posts

Re: When would be next housing Bottom? by curious george
[Today at 12:54:02 PM]

Re: The Investigation by Kings
[Today at 12:12:20 PM]

Re: Artificial Intelligence by bitmaster20
[Today at 09:09:14 AM]