New Listing - Luna Plan 3 detached condo in Portola Springs (152 Firefly)

usctrojancpa

I listed a Luna Plan 3 fully detached condo (the only Plan 3 that is not attached at the garage) in Portola Springs this evening on MLS. The home features 3 upstairs bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and upstairs loft, and has 1,746sf of living space. The home is listed at $800,000.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing it.

I will have open houses this weekend of Saturday, August 4th from 12pm to 4pm and Sunday, August 5th from 1-5pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/152-Firefly-92618/home/112721717

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

www.152Firefly.com

I'll be splitting time at this and my Terra Bella listing with my partner Alia so both listings get equal attention from me.

I think secret of your success is clever pricing strategy. I am guessing this will sell above asking price. Hard to find relatively newer detached condos in Irvine with a loft under 800K.

OC_relocation said:
I think secret of your success is clever pricing strategy. I am guessing this will sell above asking price. Hard to find relatively newer detached condos in Irvine with a loft under 800K.

Well the property is vacant so time is of the essence hence the very reasonable listing price plus a Luna Plan 3 with an attached garage closed for $795k recently.

I think I already know what happens when you list a CalPac detached condo in PS haha.  Location within the community is nice with the extra parking spot next to the garage.  Pretty sure you're gonna kill it again on this listing.

upon9k said:
I think I already know what happens when you list a CalPac detached condo in PS haha.  Location within the community is nice with the extra parking spot next to the garage.  Pretty sure you're gonna kill it again on this listing.

And this seems to have driveway as well. Quick sell

Irvine1stTimer said:
One of the best floor plans for a family with school going kids under 850K. Good Luck!!

Martin?s success is based on a highly skilled process. Notice how all of his listings sell quickly and close to or over listing price. Excellent pricing combined with excellent presentation yields results! There might be some luck involved - maybe 0.001%. About the same probability of me winning the lottery.

Another quick sale for sure, but to be fair, if your wife/gf or you suck at parking, that inside parking spot in the garage is going to be a pain to get out of...=D

Back