New Listing - Terra Bella Plan 4 condo in Northpark (103 Terra Bella)

usctrojancpa

I listed a Terra Bella Plan 4 condo in Northpark (guard gated) earlier this afternoon on MLS. The home features 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms with 1,343sf of living space. The home is listed at $625,000.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing it.

I will have open houses this weekend of Saturday, August 4th and Sunday, August 5th from 12-4pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/103-Terra-Bella-92602/home/5757455

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

www.103TerraBella.com

If you guys are in the area, feel free to drop by to say hello.

We were big fans of Northpark when it opened back in 1999 or so. Really liked the community so we bought! Then 9/11 came and maybe 6 months later the real estate bubble began to form - some max ROI for sure!

Two houses later I seem to be giving my real estate income all back to IP 😂

Best of luck (I mean skill) with this quick sales.

DrTravel said:
We were big fans of Northpark when it opened back in 1999 or so. Really liked the community so we bought! Then 9/11 came and maybe 6 months later the real estate bubble began to form - some max ROI for sure!

Thank you sir.  Northpark has a great feel to it...like the newer version of Woodbridge without the lakes and Yale Loop. 

I'll be splitting time at this and my Luna listing with my partner Alia so both listings get equal attention from me.

USCTrojanCPA said:
DrTravel said:

I'll be splitting time at this and my Luna listing with my partner Alia so both listings get equal attention from me.

Very nice. Good luck USC.  Lets see which ones goes first. lols

OC_relocation said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
DrTravel said:

Very nice. Good luck USC.  Lets see which ones goes first. lols

Or maybe both go at the same time.  haha

Back