Traffic accidents

AlmostThere

Just saw 2nd accident in 2 days at the same intersection...Alton and Paseo Westpark.  Ppl try to make illegal left turns ahead of oncoming traffic daily. It seems to be a new trend in driving around here. Some drivers seem to not know the law: it's illegal to turn left in front of oncoming traffic!!!!!!  When will left turn arrows go in at this intersection for drivers turning onto Alton? Drivers turning onto Pasro Westpark have left turn arrows and it's a less traveled street than Alton. We need this intersection protected! I have been nearly hit there while on my bike. I now avoid this light like the plague. Will it take a fatality to make it  safe?

Be careful out there with the rain!
Just saw a bad wreck on Portola between 261 and Culver. Right two lanes are currently blocked. Looks like a black colored BMW took the bend too quickly and lost control hitting a tree and knocking down a light pole. Front of the car is crushed and all airbags were deployed. This looks like it could a fatal accident. This is the same stretch of road where I saw a black G-Wagon flip over as well. Too much speed in that area.

Saw this yesterday, also on Portola. Dunno what happened but the suspension/wheels look pretty off.

Attachments

• accident.JPG
    accident.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 361
because stupid left turn signal everywhere in OC, people do not know how to turn left without it! unnecessary left turn signals in OC create traffic jam, gas price jump and extra global warming gases

Back