New Listing - Elderberry Plan 2 home in Portola Springs (214 Geyser)

usctrojancpa

I listed an almost brand new upgraded Elderberry Plan 2 home in Portola Springs on MLS Saturday evening.  This floor plan features an open floor plan downstairs along with a downstairs bedroom and full bath as well as the extended dining room and conservatory room options.  The home sits on a premium lot (approx. 4,200sf) with over $150,000 of upgrades and 3,041sf of living space and 4 bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms built in Nov. 2017. The home is listed at $1,398,000.  The sale is a relocation sale.

PM me or email (mmania001@yahoo.com) if you are interested in seeing it.

There will be a broker open house Wednesday, 18th from 11am to 2pm and then the public open houses will be this weekend of Saturday, July 21st and Sunday, July 22nd from 1-5pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/214-Geyser-92618/home/146244146

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

www.214Geyser.com

Hope to see some of you guys come out even during the broker open house if you have time at lunch.

paperboyNC said:
Afaik we have 10 HOA pools in PS now.

Yeah, but isn't it more like 1 or 2 at each PS village so you really only get to use 1 since PS is all spread out and not really walk-able?

Mety said:
paperboyNC said:

Yeah, but isn't it more like 1 or 2 at each PS village so you really only get to use 1 since PS is all spread out and not really walk-able?

Soon, there will be a great invention called the automobile that allows you to drive great distances in a short amount of time.

Stonegate east only has one pool and you have no access to Stonegate pools. Ouch.

paperboyNC said:
Mety said:
paperboyNC said:

Soon, there will be a great invention called the automobile that allows you to drive great distances in a short amount of time.

Stonegate east only has one pool and you have no access to Stonegate pools. Ouch.

Do you live in PS? How is it? Do you drive to get to the pool? I'm just curious how it is to live there.
And I don't recommend anything East even if it means Hidden Canyon East. One exception would be Eastwood.

Mety said:
Do you live in PS? How is it? Do you drive to get to the pool? I'm just curious how it is to live there.
And I don't recommend anything East even if it means Hidden Canyon East. One exception would be Eastwood.

Yes, I live in PS. I walk to some pools, drive to other pools. I have friends in Woodbury who do the same thing (walk to some pools, drive to others).

I personally prefer having a choice of 10 pools (even if some are driving distance) than only have a couple to choose from.

the.irvine said:
What would be the original purchase price of this? Looks like very well upgraded.

What does ROI calculation stands on this.. BTB?

mety is filling in for btb while he is on vacation

Kings said:
the.irvine said:
What would be the original purchase price of this? Looks like very well upgraded.

What does ROI calculation stands on this.. BTB?

mety is filling in for btb while he is on vacation

According to BTB's MAX ROI calculation, Portola Springs is not a place where he would buy nor invest in as of now.
The exception would be Lambert Ranch and yuge houses in Small Grover.

Offer came in, the seller countered, and the buyer accepted the seller counter.  Now just need to get the Relo Company sign off on the offer and counter.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Offer came in, the seller countered, and the buyer accepted the seller counter.  Now just need to get the Relo Company sign off on the offer and counter.

That was quick. How you did that Martin. I thought EB wasn't selling well?

the.irvine said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

A somewhat straightforward formula....professional pictures + price the home right + turnkey home = quick sale

USCTrojanCPA said:
the.irvine said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

A somewhat straightforward formula....professional pictures + price the home right + turnkey home = quick sale

but, but...irvine housing market is slowing down!

Kings said:

Interestingly enough, resales of homes with models still open seem to sell very quickly. Maybe because:
- Builder, Master Developer, etc. is marketing for you
- Immediate move-in compared to 6+ close
- Better lot available than from Builder
- Easy price comparison to Builder (who is presumably increasing price every phase)
- Still under warranty (buyer peace of mind)

In this case it seems the seller was willing to take a loss on the property - perhaps the job that offered relocation is covering this?

paperboyNC said:
Kings said:

Interestingly enough, resales of homes with models still open seem to sell very quickly. Maybe because:
- Easy price comparison to Builder (who is presumably increasing price every phase)

In this case it seems the seller was willing to take a loss on the property - perhaps the job that offered relocation is covering this?

I think the points that you raised had something to do with the buyer pulling the trigger.  It did help having the property be absolutely turnkey (most people coming through the open house asked me if the property was professionally staged which it wasn't) and ready to move-in right away.  The relocation company is paying for all of the seller's closing costs (max of 8%), including the commissions.

USCTrojanCPA said:
paperboyNC said:
Kings said:

I think the points that you raised had something to do with the buyer pulling the trigger.  It did help having the property be absolutely turnkey (most people coming through the open house asked me if the property was professionally staged which it wasn't) and ready to move-in right away.  The relocation company is paying for all of the seller's closing costs (max of 8%), including the commissions.

Hope that means you?re taking the full 2.5%!

Back