Target Stacking Debacle

akkord

So who got in orders with the Target coupon stacking, I hope my orders went through, had guests over or I would have made a killing.  15%x5 with $20 off $50 and 5% off the remainder with red card.  My first order subtotal was 51.04, out the door shipped at 27.01, a 2nd order was almost $900, out the door was $400.  My brother grabbed some TVs for in-store pick up down in SD, none in the OC area for pick up by the time my guests left.

I did one of these with TRU a few months ago.  They were smart enough to cancel pickup orders within an hour or two of the whole debacle starting and every online order was canceled.  Better luck to you!  It also looks like Target temporarily suspended the coupon codes texts.

I know some people picked up their orders last night before Target closed, wish I saw the deal sooner, would have gotten a couple of the LG OLED TVs and bought a few PS4s Switches Ring Pros, etc.  Stuff that sells quick online.  I'm waiting for that rdy for pick up text to run out the door.  My brother got a Vizio 70 for me at ~$450 to hold me over, flip it when I get a nicer TV during BF.  Let's hope Target doesn't cancel.

So as an update, 70inch Vizio for under $400, about $200 in toiletries, cleaning stuff, etc, all shipped and received today with a OTD price of $96.  My brother made out with everything in his $2500 order except 2 Ipads and an LG TV.  He probably got close to 6k worth of items.  I saw a guy walk out of the Spectrum Target with 4 PS4s...didn't do the math but it was 6x15% off coupons stacked on top of each other, so 60+% off retail.

Hopefully some of you guys made out with something.

Back