New Listing - Graystone Villa Plan 3 condo in Northwood Pointe (7 Darlington)

usctrojancpa

I listed a gorgeous end-unit Graystone Villa Plan3 condo in Northwood Pointe last night on MLS. The home features a downstairs bedroom and bathroom along with a private yard.  It has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with 1,640sf of living space. The home is listed at $750,000.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing it.

I will have open houses this weekend of Saturday, July 14th and Sunday, July 15th from 1-5pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/7-Darlington-92620/home/5494211

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

www.7Darlington.com

If you guys are in the area, feel free to drop by to say hello and grab a treat. Thankfully it will be much cooler this weekend than it was the past few days.

Very nice pictures, good luck, at this price it will sell very fast.

Martin you are probably a stats guru here, based on your experience how critical is timing in the summer break months. Wondering between June-Aug, what is best time/month to list your home? Are there any potential risks or benefits of listing your home in the last month of summer break for homes less than $1M?

the.irvine said:
Very nice pictures, good luck, at this price it will sell very fast.

Martin you are probably a stats guru here, based on your experience how critical is timing in the summer break months. Wondering between June-Aug, what is best time/month to list your home? Are there any potential risks or benefits of listing your home in the last month of summer break for homes less than $1M?

Thank you for the kind words.  I think as long as you don't list during the 4th of July week and Labor Day weekend then you should be fine.  From my experience in the past 4 years, I've seen showing traffic lower the first week of July and the last week of Aug & first week of Sept than weeks before or after.  This could be that people are traveling, out-of-town, getting kids ready for school, or have friends/family in town visiting. 

Mety said:
I think your Redfin description is for another property.

Good catch, I corrected the listing.  I guess that's what can happen when you are posting the listing late at night.  haha

USCTrojanCPA said:
First 2 offers came in yesterday.  The seller will review all offers Sunday evening.

You got offers without an open house? Who was saying this is a slow market or homes arent selling fast

the.irvine said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
First 2 offers came in yesterday.  The seller will review all offers Sunday evening.

You got offers without an open house? Who was saying this is a slow market or homes arent selling fast

Yup, pricing the property right and having good pictures helped a lot.  We've had like 3-4 agent shows a day which is a lot.

the.irvine said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Well, it does help to have a legit realtor like Martin ;)

hey Martin, long time no chat.    Dont even know if you remember me.  Anyways, hit me up some time, need to sell the in-laws house soon.  Otherwise, I'm enjoying my quiet Irvine life.  Haven't trolled here for a while since happily settling down.    I think I saw you one time on the street, but was busy with kids so couldnt say hi. 

akim997 said:
hey Martin, long time no chat.    Dont even know if you remember me.  Anyways, hit me up some time, need to sell the in-laws house soon.  Otherwise, I'm enjoying my quiet Irvine life.  Haven't trolled here for a while since happily settling down.    I think I saw you one time on the street, but was busy with kids so couldnt say hi. 

Of course I remember you, it has been a while.  Since we last talked I've become a dual threat realtor helping clients buying and selling their homes.  I remember I helped your brother buy a new home over in Stonegate.  How is he doing?  Does he still live out there?  I'll shoot you a PM.

Got word earlier today from escrow that we closed on the transaction.  The sales price on the home was $743,000.  Congrats to both the Buyer and Seller.  I also represented the Buyer on this transaction.

irvinehomeowner said:
So does this mean "not a slowdown"? :)

i want to see a graph comparing median time on the market for home sales vs. usct time on the market.  maybe the slowdown is due to an influx of bad agents?

I would also like to see a comparison of Martin?s sales price vs everybody else - for similar properties of course. Bet his listings sell for more in a shorter period of time. As USCT always says ?time is money!!?. What percentage of real estate agents in Irvine are incompetent? Maybe I should start a poll!

Kings said:
irvinehomeowner said:
So does this mean "not a slowdown"? :)

i want to see a graph comparing median time on the market for home sales vs. usct time on the market.  maybe the slowdown is due to an influx of bad agents?

I'll throw out there some of my stats versus the "market" stats with 62 closed listings (mostly in Irvine)...

My Days On Market (DOM aka how long before I get my homes into escrow) - 24 days lifetime average
Market DOM in Irvine - 46 days average over the past 12 months trailing 7/31/18

My Closing Price to Original List Price - 100.2%
Market Closing Price to Original List Price - 97.0%

I am the #38 agent in terms of closed listings in Irvine over the past 12 months trailing 7/31/18 (2/3rd of the agents above me are local agent teams who mass market in their local villages while I do ZERO marketing....FOR NOW)  ;)

Back