Arab Hygiene - Bring Them Over Here

StarmanMBA

The Koran calls for men to drink the urine of camels.  And so they do, and laugh and film it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hss_cebFOTo

I saw another video of a lovely Arab washing his rear end at a public fountain with his right hand, and then he drank from that right hand, all in public view.  If anyone has it please post it here for the enjoyment of all Hillary's fans.  They want MORE Muslims to immigrate here... like Europe.

StarmanMBA said:
The Koran calls for men to drink the urine of camels.  And so they do, and laugh and film it. 

I saw another video of a lovely Arab washing his rear end at a public fountain with his right hand, and then he drank from that right hand, all in public view.  If anyone has it please post it here for the enjoyment of all Hillary's fans.  They want MORE Muslims to immigrate here... like Europe.

SIC @Starman. You find this funny and encourage other post here. Warning Viewer Discretion Advised.

Compressed-Village said:
StarmanMBA said:

SIC @Starman. You find this funny and encourage other post here. Warning Viewer Discretion Advised.

I find the Muslim practice of drinking urine of female camels repulsive and sick, just like  many other Muslim practices too numerous to name.  That you feign being offended suggests that you are one of Hillary's minions who demand the import of hundreds of thousands more like them.

Starman - in case you didn?t see my other post. Go fuck yourself again. Nobody wants to here your the bullshit you have to say.

qwerty said:
Starman - in case you didn?t see my other post. Go fuck yourself again. Nobody wants to here (sic) your the bullshit you have to say.

The word you misspelled is "hear."
Your hatefulness and vulgarity are compounded by your childish ignorance.  Pity the woman in your life, IF there is still one....

StarmanMBA said:
qwerty said:
Starman - in case you didn?t see my other post. Go fuck yourself again. Nobody wants to here (sic) your the bullshit you have to say.

Your hatefulness and vulgarity are compounded by your childish ignorance.  Pity the woman in your life, IF there is still one....

So qwerty... why do you trust Starman's posts now? :)

StarmanMBA said:
qwerty said:

Go fuck yourself again :)

irvinehomeowner said:
StarmanMBA said:
qwerty said:

So qwerty... why do you trust Starman's posts now? :)

I support anyone who shares my viewpoint. I don?t hold grudges.

StarmanMBA said:
qwerty said:

Starman is a troll who needs to get a life. 

Back