New Listing - Treo Plan 2 condo in Woodbury (93 Mission)

usctrojancpa

I listed an upgraded end-unit Treo 2 condo in Woodbury last night on MLS. The home features a downstairs master bedroom and master bathroom and a private side yard.  It has 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms with 1,960sf of living space. The home is listed at $800,000.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing it.

I will have open houses this weekend of Saturday, June 23rd and Sunday, June 24th from 1-5pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/93-Mission-92620/home/7210873

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

www.93Mission.com

If you guys are in the area, feel free to drop by to say hello and grab a treat.  ;)

Hmm...bought for $727K three years ago and up for sale for only $800K. After subtracting your fees (most reasonable in the business) not sure the ROI would be Belly approved : ) Oh wait, I forgot, usually you sell them for more than list!

The side yard with the zero lot line seems much bigger than what I saw at Barcelona a few days ago. Looks move-in ready so I'm sure it will sell quickly - you know the normal!

Sold for $706K in 2005 close to the peak - $94K appreciation in 13 years. Goes to show timing is everything!

DrTravel said:
Hmm...bought for $727K three years ago and up for sale for only $800K. After subtracting your fees (most reasonable in the business) not sure the ROI would be Belly approved : ) Oh wait, I forgot, usually you sell them for more than list!

The side yard with the zero lot line seems much bigger than what I saw at Barcelona a few days ago. Looks move-in ready so I'm sure it will sell quickly - you know the normal!

Sold for $706K in 2005 close to the peak - $94K appreciation in 13 years. Goes to show timing is everything!

The home is currently vacant so time is money for the seller hence the "attractive" $800k listing price to get things moving quickly. My #1 goal is to maximize the ROI for the seller. ;)

Property and pics look great as always.  I'm sure you'll do well on this one.  Our friends with 2 kids have this plan, and it's definitely a great spacious plan for the money.  We'll try to stop drop by the open house.  Btw, is it just me or you are slowly moving in on Woodbury?  2 out of last 3 listings right?

[quote author=Burn That Belly]
Hey bud! How?s that land rover working out for ya?
[/quote]

Doing well tks for asking.  Btw forgot to give you a thanks for shouting your approval of my transaction on the BTB ROI meter lol.  Made my day seriously!

Well you know Land Rovers - always good space for whole family for the money right?  Seriously, neighbors are great overall and it's peaceful which is what we were looking for.  Only gripe is some unwarranted HOA drama - we got the blame for the original owners not trimming their front tree to "HOA standards".  Sigh, but nothing that me and my trusty polesaw couldn't handle on a Sunday afternoon.  Overall, absolutely pleased with the "trade-in" process so tks to USCTrojan again for coming through for us. 

the.irvine said:
Martin you are a rockstar. Some people were saying its not a good time to sell :)

Thank you for the kind words, it does help to have a nice looking property while pricing it right. The market $1m in Irvine is humming along just fine.

The property closed earlier today.  The sales price was $810,000 or $10,000 over the list price.  Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

Back