One killed in fiery Irvine crash

yah, close to the same area where a kid kill not too long ago with a car run over. Proximity around Laguna Altura and Hidden Cayon is dangerous.

IHS warned this board about the traffic dangers around Laguna Altura back in 2010. That was one of his reasons why he didn't recommend buying there.

BTB would say who cares about the community danger. IF you bought early in LA or HC, they will write ROI on your tombstone.

A person can say it shows a lack of traffic enforcement.

Burn That Belly said:
No one cares about these crashes or dangers. It happens in any part of Irvine. The BMW that got stuck on the rail road, the rich/fraud guy who crashed his car at Modjeska, the kid who was killed in cypress village on a bicycle, the man killed at Jeffrey/Irvine blvd. when the car flipped, the menage-a-trois on the corvette in irvine main street.... i could go on and on.

eyephone said:

Burn That Belly said:
No one cares about these crashes or dangers. It happens in any part of Irvine. The BMW that got stuck on the rail road, the rich/fraud guy who crashed his car at Modjeska, the kid who was killed in cypress village on a bicycle, the man killed at Jeffrey/Irvine blvd. when the car flipped, the menage-a-trois on the corvette in irvine main street.... i could go on and on.

Irvine has great traffic enforcement.  It's just not noticeable if you are upper class Asian or white.

eyephone said:

Burn That Belly said:

So true. IPD loves to target people who drive beat up cars and trucks. I've never seen a McLaren or Lambo being ticketed.

Back