Disneyland to put new limits on park visits for some annual passholders

We are done with Disneyland.  Took our toddler there for the first time recently on a Thursday, which is the slowest day of the week.  It was terrible, other than a few brief exceptions.  Traffic was bad, lines were long, rides were short, food was terrible and workers were rude.    And for the pleasure of their 1 day of abuse we had to cough up over $200.  There are so many ways to spend that amount on things that will make my kid much happier.

daedalus said:
We are done with Disneyland.  Took our toddler there for the first time recently on a Thursday, which is the slowest day of the week.  It was terrible, other than a few brief exceptions.  Traffic was bad, lines were long, rides were short, food was terrible and workers were rude.    And for the pleasure of their 1 day of abuse we had to cough up over $200.  There are so many ways to spend that amount on things that will make my kid much happier.

My sentiments is EXACTLY the same. I suppose if you not living in Southern California then you don?t know better places and resolute to park theme when visit. For us there are absolutely wonderful cool free things to do without crowds. My all time favorite lately is Coronado island beach near the famous hotel. Close second Corona Del Mar beach, you can park right next to beach front, so taking kids to beach is not a big hassle.

Back