"I say again, the era of welfare is over." - Bill Loathing the Military Clinton

StarmanMBA

" I believe the black community can do it without hand-outs.  I believe the left has strapped us to our past to prevent us from our future, and I won't stop fighting until all Americans see that.  I'm not far right. I'm free." - Candace Owens, young black woman, independent thinker, with a diverse opinion which of course drives *progressives* (sic) even crazier

40 years ago today, Arkansas Attorney General Bill Clinton raped Juanita Broaddrick.  How will the #MeToo movement repond?  With moving tributes no doubt.

JUANITA BROADDRICK DETAILS ALLEGED BILL CLINTON RAPE ON 40TH ANNIVERSARY: ?I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW HE IS A RAPIST?
On Wednesday, Juanita Broaddrick marked 40 years since her alleged sexual assault by Bill Clinton with a tear on Twitter, recalling the entire timeline of events that led up to what she calls the "forcible, brutal rape" that she said took place on April 25, 1978.

"On this morning, 40 years ago, my life changed forever," Broaddrick wrote Wednesday morning. "On 4-25-78, I was brutally raped by Ark. AG Bill Clinton. I have spent the majority of my life trying to forget...and watching the Evil thrive."

As Broaddrick?who was working on Clinton's campaign for Arkansas governor at the time?tells it, that day she had plans to meet with Clinton at his campaign headquarters until he suggested they meet up at a coffee shop in the lobby of a hotel where she was staying. When Clinton arrived at the hotel, she said, he called up to Broaddrick's room and said he was at the coffee shop, but that it was too crowded. He allegedly asked instead if they could have their meeting in Broaddrick's hotel room.

"I was nervous," Broaddrick wrote on Wednesday. "But he was the attorney general. I agreed and ordered coffee."

Things escalated quickly when Clinton arrived at her room, according to Broaddrick. She said he ushered her over to the window, asking her to join him in looking out at a nearby jailhouse he "wanted to restore when he became governor." Then, she alleged, the assault happened: "As he pointed to it, he put his arm around my shoulder and I backed away," Broaddrick wrote. "He then grabbed me and started kissing me. I was so startled and shocked. I told him, 'NO!!'

"When I realized he was not taking no for an answer I began to scream," Broaddrick continued in her Wednesday account. "That is when he began to bite my upper lip every time I screamed. Then he shoved me backwards onto the bed.

"After 40 years, I am still very emotional and tearing remembering what followed," she wrote. 'It was a forcible, brutal rape!"
http://www.newsweek.com/juanita-broaddrick-bill-clinton-rape-900485

People like Irvinecommuter and Fortune11 supported this man for President and actually voted for his wife in 2016 even though she made it her mission to ruin this woman's life.

Then too he exposed himself to Paula Jones, molested Kathleen Willey, and used Monica, the latter two while in the Oval Office.

Leftists excused him calling some of his barbarianism "consensual."
Many top level managers have been fired for less.  But the double standard of *progressives* (sick) expresses itself in everything they say and do.

Back