Go To for Food

akkord

What are your go to spots in and around Irvine, to splurge, weekly, HH, drunk food, lunch, dinner, steaks, sushi, burgers, BBQ, you get the point, anything and everything.  Looking for places to go.

I'll start off with some that I go to that I haven't seen mentioned much

Habuya, THH, Belacan Grill, Peter's Gourmade Grill in Tustin
Anjin, Hashigo, Manpouku, TK Burger in Costa Mesa
Teddis Deli, Baja Fish Tacos in Lake Forest
Bear Flag, Shunka, Side Street in Newport
Andres, Fukada in Irvine
Pizza Port in San Clemente
Side Door in CDM

fumbling said:
akkord said:
irvinehomeowner said:
McDonalds :)

The McDonalds app is awesome...$1 any sandwich with mobile pay.

Really? Big Mac, Filet o Fish, any sandwich for $1 all the time?

Generally the offer is there every week. Pretty much most sandwiches are included. I have several accounts setup for those really good deals like any sandwich for $1 (grand Mac)

Had the Grand Mac for $1 today using the app.  Kinda gross, it?s like too much Big Mac attack for me.  Just stick to the regular Big Mac next time.

Not a big fan of how almost all the deals on the McDonald's app is for mobile order/pay now.  When I first got the app, there were several non-mobile deals to choose from.  I guess it gives me extra motivation to cut them from my Go To list.

I didn't like their mobile pay either at first, but used it a few times with the kids in the car for curbside and it's convenient.  Use the work phone and personal phone and get 2 sandwiches for $2.16 when I need a quick cheap lunch.  Hopefully they bring back the free nuggets when the Dodgers shutout in the 6th again.

HMart said:
EMC Seafood has a nice happy hour. Their $5 for two fish tacos (or shrimp tacos) is my fav, those are some dang good tacos.

Was at EMC last night for their late night HH, too bad they had a limited menu, "technical difficulties" in the kitchen. 

Blaze for the BYO pizza... although Pieology has become a close 2nd (the crispy pepperonis remind me of Napolini in Downtown Disney).

Javiers for Mexican although they are super expensive now... so we just go down to Rodrigo's (used to be Don Jose) in Laguna Hills. Or up to Jalapenos in Tustin.

Used to go to Hen House quite a bit but are going to House of Kebab more... when we aren't going to Luna Grill.

Back