Recommendation for security camera installer

lovingit

Looking for HD security company to install clean hidden wires in home.  I?ve seen all the wiring go into a central area like an office and usually hooked up to the DVR and big screen.  But I?ve heard people stop doing that these days as everything is going to apps on the phone.  Not sure which way we want.  I?ve also seen some people run it to an iPad installed into the wall.  But I?m sure that costs more.

Does anyone have recommendation for security camera installation companies?

We used Golden Eye Security Systemshttps://www.goldeneyess.com/

They were responsive and while it took them a day and a half to do the job, they were professional the entire time and took our desires/wants into consideration when putting together the system.

PM me, I have a friend that will install pro sumer grade stuff that goes up to 4K and can do all kinds of fancy image processing on the fly.  Using my DVR I have about 3.5 months of feeds that I can look back on and it only records based upon certain conditions (a threshold is crossed a certain direction, there's movement in a certain region, etc)  Best of all there's no stupid monthly fee like the Ring/Nest crap and at a bare minimum I'm going over 2K resolution or QHD/WQHD, nevermind this BS 1080 Ring/Nest crap.

And yeah, this setup will ping notifications to your phone and you can check all the feeds from your phone as well.

Back