Suggestions: Favorite Coffee Spots in Orange County

sntran13

I'm a foodie that's on the look out for food and coffee that are unique. Recently, I tried this really great cold brew from Master BLK Coffee and its phenomenal. It's like the smoothest cold brew I've ever had and it doesn't even have that sour aftertaste either. It's in a beer bottle, which confused me at first but its kinda chill. S/O to Master BLK, but yeah, Im interested in other coffee beverages.

Any suggestions would be appreciated ;D. I've already has Cafe Tomo, Lee's Coffee, 7 Leaves, and Portola coffee.

Your gu?rilla marketing degree must not have included classes on how to write fake reviews, because yours is beyond obvious.

Just be honest and say this is your friends or families shop, better yet become a forum sponsor and members might actually swing by.

He lost me at foodie and coffee. All I really look for is a short line and something to wake me up. Anything extra is just an added bonus.

sntran13 said:
It's like the smoothest cold brew I've ever had and it doesn't even have that sour aftertaste either.

This is the exact point of cold brew coffee.  If you have a cold brew that has a sour after taste, I doubt it was really brewed using a "cold brew" method.  The sour after taste happens when you drink a cooled down standard "hot brewed" coffee. 

You really should come up with a better selling line than that....

My goto iced drink isn?t even from a shop anymore. I prefer one diavolitto pod from Nespresso over ice and the rest of the glass is Stok unsweetened black iced coffee from the store.

Back