Los Olive Village pic2.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 1,238
  • Los Olive pic4.jpg
    Los Olive pic4.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 4,071
  • Los Olive pic 5.jpg
    Los Olive pic 5.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 3,858
Here's the floor plans for Barcelona at Los Olivos Village. 

Attachments

• Barcelona-Los Olivos plan 1.jpg
    Barcelona-Los Olivos plan 1.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 900
  • Barcelona-Los Olivos plan 2.jpg
    Barcelona-Los Olivos plan 2.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 662
  • Barcelona-Los Olivos plan 3.jpg
    Barcelona-Los Olivos plan 3.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 705
Just lol at all this Irvine residential construction - apartments, condos, homes, anywhere and everywhere.  Every little piece of dirt and build build build.
The vehicular traffic/signal congestion/roads/shopping centers/cross-walks/etc can not handle what Irvine has done and is doing.
I'm looking forward to joining the south county migration. 

Same old box on box floorplans but this product should sell well due to proximity to Spectrum.

Not sure how well this will do for families as I don't know what schools will be available for this area.

irvinehomeowner said:
Same old box on box floorplans but this product should sell well due to proximity to Spectrum.

Not sure how well this will do for families as I don't know what schools will be available for this area.

Brand new elementary (Los Olivos), Rancho San Joaquin, then Uni!

WTTCHMN said:
Brand new elementary (Los Olivos), Rancho San Joaquin, then Uni!

Rancho and Uni so inconvenient especially with morning traffic.

I guess they can just go to Montessori across the street, I think that goes all the way through grade 12.

Are we sure it's zone to Uni?

I haven't follow closely to the recent school boundary changes but seems like Los Olivos is zone to Portola High.   

Pretty sure it?ll be uni, one of the talking points on that middle school and Northwood for Stonegaters had a little blurb about Los Olivos going to Uni instead of Portola starting in 2019

lnc said:

Yup, I remember going there as a kid! I also enjoyed visiting Marineland in Palos Verdes and was bummed I never got a chance to snorkel the Baja Reef attraction.

I'm also old enough to have gone to Busch Gardens in the San Fernando Valley. Not old enough to have visited Buffalo Ranch in Newport or the Japanese Village and Deer Park in Buena Park though.

Location seems like a real plus.  Esp. the walkability to Whole Foods , hoag urgent care, and potentially (longer walk) spectrum .

Any guesses as to what the pricing might be ?  Wondering if  this could be a good from an  investment property perspective. 

sell4u said:
Just lol at all this Irvine residential construction - apartments, condos, homes, anywhere and everywhere.  Every little piece of dirt and build build build.
The vehicular traffic/signal congestion/roads/shopping centers/cross-walks/etc can not handle what Irvine has done and is doing.
I'm looking forward to joining the south county migration.

Housing affordability is still at crisis levels for new buyers, so the demand is there if the city is to grow economically..

Builder probably will use Laguna Altura?s current selling price as a comp for their asking price.

Unlike many other villages where 1000 to 20000 new homes were build, there are only 169 units here.  Zone to Uni and the only new product on the other side of 405/5, these will sell like hot cakes.

lnc said:
Builder probably will use Laguna Altura?s current selling price as a comp for their asking price.

Unlike many other villages where 1000 to 20000 new homes were build, there are only 169 units here.  Zone to Uni and the only new product on the other side of 405/5, these will sell like hot cakes.

And unlike Laguna Altura, they are walking distance to an elementary school and shopping.

paperboyNC said:
lnc said:

And unlike Laguna Altura, they are walking distance to an elementary school and shopping.

Will probably sell as good or better than Laguna Altura at $500/sf+.

Back