IQ Test for kids

we are looking for recommendations and leads where to conduct an IQ test for our child.
any lead and advise is very much appreciated.

We took our child to Dr. Palmer in Laguna Beach. Homeschooled for a while but have since moved to Nevada so our child can attend a very special school in Reno for the profoundly gifted.

gusfring said:
We took our child to Dr. Palmer in Laguna Beach. Homeschooled for a while but have since moved to Nevada so our child can attend a very special school in Reno for the profoundly gifted.

Reminds me of the movie Little Man Tate.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davidson_Academy_(Reno,_Nevada)

I would have expected more National Merits though.  By comparison, Mission San Jose had 91 National Merit semi-finalists in this year's class alone.

The school only has 140 kids or so (senior class last year was around 25), so proportionally, I'm not sure where it ranked. I believe the SAT average is the highest in the nation at 1530. Lots of kids go to MIT, Stanford, etc...  I tell my friends we temporarily moved so my kid could go to Hogwarts. (and funny enough, that's what the UNR students call the building that houses the school on campus!)  :)

Back