New Listing - Verandas Plan 1 in Tustin Legacy Columbus Square (1441 Madison St)

usctrojancpa

I just listed a turn-key Verandas Plan 1 home in Tustin Legacy's Columbus Square community on MLS (thank you to BigLotsFTW for the neighbor referral).  The home is situated on a private lot with only one neighbor and has 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms along with almost 2,0000sf of living space.  The home is priced aggressively at $750,000 for a fast sale.  PM me or email (mmania001@yahoo.com) if you are interested in seeing the home.

I will have open houses this weekend of Saturday, Dec. 2nd and Sunday, Dec. 3rd from 1-4pm which my AgencyOne colleague will host it as I'll be over at Newington in Beacon Park from 12-4pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Tustin/1441-Madison-St-92782/home/12249181

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

www.1441Madison.com

Better lot than the homes down Madison that have trouble selling, since you have a neighbor behind to buffer Edinger/railroad. Also nearly no motorcourt driving which is good. Will you be there Sat? Why is it 10 DOM?

HMart said:
Better lot than the homes down Madison that have trouble selling, since you have a neighbor behind to buffer Edinger/railroad. Also nearly no motorcourt driving which is good. Will you be there Sat? Why is it 10 DOM?

I won't be there this weekend, my colleague from my brokerage will handle the open house this weekend.  We were going to list the home before Thanksgiving and I did but then the seller had an emergency and needed to put the listing ON HOLD until things got resolved (happened on Thursday). 

After a total of 7 offers, the sellers made the difficult choice of selecting between 2 buyers that basically had the same offer.  We are opening up escrow today.

RangeRover said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
After a total of 7 offers, the sellers made the difficult choice of selecting between 2 buyers that basically had the same offer.  We are opening up escrow today.

Fantastic! Great news!

Thank you.  I think the hardest part for the seller was to pick which buyer to go over because both were very strong and deserving of the home (both wrote really thoughtful letters). 

Love the neighborhood. Hope all goes well with the transaction.

When you advise a seller, does choice of lender play a part in choosing a buyer? I imagine you've seen some lenders fail to close/slow to close more often than others.

HMart said:
Love the neighborhood. Hope all goes well with the transaction.

When you advise a seller, does choice of lender play a part in choosing a buyer? I imagine you've seen some lenders fail to close/slow to close more often than others.

Yes, I do talk about the lenders and also think most sellers feel more comfortable seeing a loan pre-approval letter from a larger lender like a BofA or Wells but it kind of depends on other factors like how much down they are putting and how much cash they show to the seller as well.  So ultimately it's the entire package that I tell the sellers to consider when selecting a buyer.  I've been lucky that I haven't experiences more than a delays and/or lender issues on my listings and my buyer side transactions. 

Got the call from escrow earlier today that the transaction closed today.  The sales price for the home was $780,000 which is a new Verandas Plan 1 model record closing pricing and the seller also got a free 2-month rent back from the buyer.  Congrats to both the buyer and seller on the transaction!

Back