Author Topic: How soon until Bitcoin crashes?  (Read 19163 times)

Offline fortune11

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 173
  • -Received: 206
Re: How soon until Bitcoin crashes?
« Reply #165 on: November 16, 2018, 04:14:49 AM »
Big breakdown...

Bitcoin Plunges Below $6,000, Hits New Lows for the Year
The virtual currency has lost more than 60% of its value this year

The lull in cryptocurrency markets is over.

Bitcoin dropped more than 10% on Wednesday, falling below $6,000 and reaching new lows for the year.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/bitcoin-plunges-below-6-000-hits-new-lows-for-the-year-1542247659

This could be why Nvidia tanked after providing poor guidance when they released their earnings this afternoon.

Other way around —

Nvidia had guided back in the summer about slowing demand for bitcoin mining GPUs . I am surprised it took this long for the bitcoin people to wake up . This bitcoin thing is being propped up until one or few of the large owners decide to liquidate - then we wil get true price discovery ...

Offline Kings

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 200
  • -Received: 205
Re: How soon until Bitcoin crashes?
« Reply #166 on: November 16, 2018, 08:13:31 AM »
Big breakdown...

Bitcoin Plunges Below $6,000, Hits New Lows for the Year
The virtual currency has lost more than 60% of its value this year

The lull in cryptocurrency markets is over.

Bitcoin dropped more than 10% on Wednesday, falling below $6,000 and reaching new lows for the year.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/bitcoin-plunges-below-6-000-hits-new-lows-for-the-year-1542247659

This could be why Nvidia tanked after providing poor guidance when they released their earnings this afternoon.

Other way around —

Nvidia had guided back in the summer about slowing demand for bitcoin mining GPUs . I am surprised it took this long for the bitcoin people to wake up . This bitcoin thing is being propped up until one or few of the large owners decide to liquidate - then we wil get true price discovery ...

good, maybe finally i can afford a reasonably priced gpu

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Related Links

Recent Posts