Vivo by Irvine Pacific at OH3

DrTravel

Starting a new thread for the "one that will sell the best" - the Petaluma successor at OH 3.

My price predictions from 8/2/17 were:

Vivo - smallest homes
Plan 1 1,811 SF  $989,000
Plan 2 2,010 SF  $1,049,000
Plan 3 2,077 SF  $1,089,000

Predicted price actually pretty close.

Attachments

• Vivo Prices.jpg
    Vivo Prices.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 644
  • Vivo Site.jpg
    Vivo Site.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 454
  • Vivo HOA.jpg
    Vivo HOA.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 330
Here's the latest Price information from Petaluma so you calculate the price premium for OH3. Phase 36 all sold out  Looks like they have 4-5 phases left with 26 lots.

Attachments

• Petaluma Prices.jpg
    Petaluma Prices.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 389
  • Petaluma Site.jpg
    Petaluma Site.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 239
Cool, thanks for the update. I wonder how much in builder upgrades are included in Vivo phase 1, given the asterisk.

Lot itself is not premium in terms of size but it does have a view.  But much of the view is of the hills adjacent NHS.  So in my opinion the view is not that great.

aquabliss said:
rickr said:
$900K for a 1684 sq feet and shared driveway.

Unbelievable

Getting Bubblicious

This price looks like quite the bargain now.

Maybe...but keep in mind that the S&P 500 is up 72% in that same time frame.  That $900K would now be worth over $1.5M if invested in an index fund with low fees. 

paydawg said:
aquabliss said:
rickr said:
$900K for a 1684 sq feet and shared driveway.

Unbelievable

Getting Bubblicious

This price looks like quite the bargain now.

Maybe...but keep in mind that the S&P 500 is up 72% in that same time frame.  That $900K would now be worth over $1.5M if invested in an index fund with low fees.

With real estate you can be leveraged and have a more significant cash on cash return. Yes I understand you can leverage to some degree with stocks as well but then the risk is much greater in my opinion.

Back