Another Wildfire

iacrenter

evacuation east of weir canyon and serrano.  used to live there in AH, a couple homes burned down on my street about 10 years ago.  crazy.

I?m at the OH shopping center and the smoke looks menacing and getting closer. I hope OCFA gets it under control soon.

Cellphone Alert: Emergency Evacuations of North Tustin,
East Orange, and Orange Park Acres

Phone pushed an "Extreme Alert" (Verizon).

"Mandatory Evacuations for Orange Park Acres, North Tustin, East Orange" No specifics on street areas.

Santana Wind in RSM has picked up so I'm sure it's howling out by the fire.

Be safe out there!

oh shoot, watching ch9 right now.  Flames are  right there on  the corner of Chapman and Jamboree... Very close to OH now.

If you live around Tustin Ranch, West Irvine, and OH, I would prepare for the possibility of evacuation.

15:34
Just got a phone call from Tustin Police: Evacuation taking place North of Tustin Ranch Road at Jamboree.

Now mandatory evacuation in North Tustin:

https://www.google.org/publicalerts/alert?aid=da77ac6f4912cc9c&hl=en&gl=US&source=web
Mandatory Evacuations

A mandatory evacuation order has been issued for the East Orange, Orange Park Acres, and North Tustin Area. Areas along Santiago Canyon Rd east of Cannon are under mandatory evacuation. All areas south of Santiago Canyon Rd, East of Cannon/Crawford Canyon and north of Tustin Ranch and west of Jamboree are under mandatory evacuation. For more information call the fire information line at 714-765-4333.

Be prepared folks. Get anything u would need packed..... just in case.

Was watching the news and they showed a map of where homes are being threatened near chapman and jamboree (google e Biscayne way). Homes that were burned were on canyon heights dr which is pretty far away.

In 2007 we almost had mandatory evacuations in Northwood Pointe. Winds changed directions and the palms on my sisters home in Foothill Ranch were cinged.

Fires can change directions and move quicker than u think.

Flames are headed down Jamboree... they were at the corner of Chapman now at Canyon View and getting bigger... get ready people.

peters canyon up in flames, now seems headed toward north tustin/cowan heights.  hoping it doesn't head east over the 261.

A clients rental property in Tustin Ranch under evacuation...north of where Jamboree meets Tustin Ranch Rd.  Crazy...I'm just south of Portola Pkwy.

We?ve got bags packed, cars gassed up and ready to evacuate if need be. Better be prepared in case fire changes direction or spreads down 261 towards OH. Tomorrow brings more heat and possibly additional gusts. 4000 acres is no joke - scary times

Paris said:
We?ve got bags packed, cars gassed up and ready to evacuate if need be. Better be prepared in case fire changes direction or spreads down 261 towards OH. Tomorrow brings more heat and possibly additional gusts. 4000 acres is no joke - scary times

Wow, well done in being prepared.  I'm a bit weary of tonight since local news isn't really going to have many updates and things can change so quickly. 

Hope this blaze gets better contained by morning but not holding my breath.

Back