Author Topic: Olive Garden Eight Week Pasta Pass on sale today  (Read 2765 times)

Online momopi

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 604
  • -Received: 341
Re: Olive Garden Eight Week Pasta Pass on sale today
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2017, 09:08:32 AM »
Oh, dear. I really hope you steer clear of this, Momo. Diabetes is an ugly condition. Trust me, you don't want to live like that. No amount of jajawhatchyamacallit is worth it.

For the first time in years, I have started shopping at Mother's Market again.  >_>  I look forward to snacking on...  kale chips.

Was shocked to see so many items with higher than Whole Foods pricing.  $8 for dozen eggs.  $_$

Online eyephone

• Thanks
  • -Given: 298
  • -Received: 559
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2017, 07:54:11 AM »
Oh, dear. I really hope you steer clear of this, Momo. Diabetes is an ugly condition. Trust me, you don't want to live like that. No amount of jajawhatchyamacallit is worth it.

For the first time in years, I have started shopping at Mother's Market again.  >_>  I look forward to snacking on...  kale chips.

Was shocked to see so many items with higher than Whole Foods pricing.  $8 for dozen eggs.  $_$

Supposingly prices will drop at Whole Foods since they were acquired by Amazon. I thought the price for a dozen of eggs dropped.

Maybe you should start juicing.

Online momopi

• Thanks
  • -Given: 604
  • -Received: 341
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2017, 01:05:43 PM »

Supposingly prices will drop at Whole Foods since they were acquired by Amazon. I thought the price for a dozen of eggs dropped.

Maybe you should start juicing.

Oh, I was shopping at Mother's Market in Irvine (on Michelson) and Santa Ana (across from mall), not Whole Foods.  They carry stuff like lentil & quinoa pasta and berberine supplements.

Offline irvinehomeowner

• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2046
  • -Received: 3501
  • 3CWG
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2018, 12:25:09 PM »
So I'll post this before someone posts another "This one is for IHO":

https://www.pastapass.com/

The lottery starts Aug 23 and this year they have an annual pass.

Reading the site, they have 23,000 8-week passes for $100 and 1000 annual passes for $300. That's a total of of $2.6m in pre-funding. Is this some type of Tesla Model 3 arrangement?

No trip to Italy this year... still wondering how they did that last year.

Doing the math, $100 for 8 weeks is about break even even if you just go 1 time a week... maybe I should try it. :)
Once you go 3-car garage... your junk can never go back.
3CWG: 3-Car Wide Garage
FCB: Foreign Cash Buyer
I recommend:
www.irvinerealtorsite.com

Offline Happiness

• Thanks
  • -Given: 361
  • -Received: 303
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2018, 12:39:25 PM »

Reading the site, they have 23,000 8-week passes for $100 and 1000 annual passes for $300. That's a total of of $2.6m in pre-funding. Is this some type of Tesla Model 3 arrangement?

Doing the math, $100 for 8 weeks is about break even even if you just go 1 time a week... maybe I should try it. :)
Damn, you beat me to it. If you didn't have diabetes before, you'll have it at and the end of your 1 yr pass.

Offline Kings

• Thanks
  • -Given: 200
  • -Received: 205
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2018, 01:54:30 PM »

don't forget about tip being another $20-30

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Related Links

Recent Posts