Travata at CV

I'm actually happy TIC is offering these homes. It is very rare to have so many single level floor plans. Too bad it is not open those under 55.

Maybe the developers will change their mind like they did with the gated area of Bella Rosa near North Park Square. I believe it was originally slated as a seniors only community.

Here is an example of a home in Bella Rosa:https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/48-Rutherford-92602/home/5858387

This project also kill two birds with one stone, it offers affordable housing for seniors and it count toward certain numbers of low income housing units need to be build by TIC. 

How they enforce age role? If parents(above 55) buy these properties, can kids move with them? Not that i would, just curious.

Anybody get a chance to check this out today.  It was nice for elders but price was way more than I anticipated.  Goes from 500 up to over 600 per sq ft.  Guess that is the new price for living in Irvine.  Over 500 per sq ft.  Still can?t believe it. 

Trojanman said:
Anybody get a chance to check this out today.  It was nice for elders but price was way more than I anticipated.  Goes from 500 up to over 600 per sq ft.  Guess that is the new price for living in Irvine.  Over 500 per sq ft.  Still can?t believe it.

Yes. Expected a discount:
- close to I-5
- close to 133
- right by train tracks
- no IUSD zoning
- 55+ restrictions on resales as well
- no retail within walking distance

But instead they are charging a significant premium

Aldea models we're not open yet and likely won't be until January.

Grand opening was very well done with shuttles, food, refreshments, etc. Models are nice with good interior design (though the backyards seem tiny for the price points)

Stopped buy and checked it out this weekend. Not a big fan of Castillo but some of the Palencia floor plans are interesting. They have started construction on their condo project called Aldea - interesting that these are two stories but if you have a second level flat there is an elevator from the garage to your home.

The biggest issue is the sh*thole location! 5 Freeway on one side right at the tollway interchange, plus some unknown industrial projects under construction. It was fricking loud just standing outside and that was at 3 PM on a Sunday. Could actually smell the pollutants. Buy here and cut your retirement length in half...

Odd with the bad location (I would never buy here) their prices are Eastwood like.

Attachments

• Castillo Prices.JPG
    Castillo Prices.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 299
  • Palencia Prices.JPG
    Palencia Prices.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 272
  • Travata HOA-PT.JPG
    Travata HOA-PT.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 248
Back