If you got a call offering a free cruise, you might be entitled to at least $300

I put in 8 phone numbers and only 1 worked. 
It felt like playing "Press your luck"

C'mon big money...no whammy.

I just got a call from "Hilton" about something this morning...  (I don't travel nor stay there so I shouldn't be on their list)

zubs said:
I put in 8 phone numbers and only 1 worked. 
It felt like playing "Press your luck"

C'mon big money...no whammy.

The only one that worked for me was the voip landline which I've had forever. I'm pretty sure I've been robocalled many many times on that one but the cells didn't qualify and I don't think I've ever been called on those.

We'll see how much I get from this...... depends on how many qualified claims they get.

Got an email we have to prove the number we are using as a claim for this settlement is ours:

A federal court authorized this supplemental Notice.
It is not a solicitation from a lawyer.
You are receiving this email because the Settlement Administrator in the class action captioned Charvat v. Resort Marketing Group, Inc. et al., 1:12cv5746 United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, received a claim or claims from you that included this e-mail address as a means of contact.

The Settlement Administrator recently informed the Court that over two million claims were filed in this action by consumers who received publication notice of the settlement and submitted a claim on line via the portal provided at www.RMGTCPASettlement.com. The Settlement Administrator has also informed the Court that an unknown but substantial number of claims filed in this manner may be fraudulent.

To ensure that only valid claims are recognized, the Court has ordered that all recipients of this email must submit proof of their connection to the phone numbers at issue before their claims can be deemed valid. See Court Order Dated March 5, 2018, DE # 619.

Claimants are hereby advised to forward documents sufficient to confirm their connection, (be it by ownership, use or subscription), to each phone number upon which they contend to have received telemarketing calls relating to this litigation.
Such documents could include, but need not be limited to, a phone bill or a reference to a phone directory confirming the connection between the phone number and the claimant.

Any documentation that will allow the Parties or the Settlement Administrator to independently verify the claimant's ownership, use or subscription to the phone number at issue will be sufficient.

We request that you please limit your submission to a single page, if possible.
Claimants may submit supportive documents via the web-portal at www.RMGTCPASettlement.com. Claimants may also respond via e-mail at administrator@rmgtcpasettlement.com, and claimants may send supportive documents by U.S. Mail to:
Foreman Friedman PA
Attn: Class Action Supplemental Notice Claims
2 South Biscayne Boulevard, Suite 2300
Miami, Florida 33131

Please send documentation in only one of these ways to these addresses, which have been specially prepared to accept documentation from a large number of claimants.
Submissions must include the Claim ID number originally provided to the claimant when they filed their original claim, along with their name, address, phone number and email address. Any supplementation must also be labelled with the name of this case CHARVAT V. RESORT MARKETING GROUP.

Claimants shall have until May 1, 2018 to submit the above-requested additional documentation to support their claim. If they fail to do so, such claims will be deemed invalid.

Claimants may redact (e.g. black out with a magic marker) any portions of documentation that are not relevant to the claimant's use, subscription to or ownership of the phone number at issue. By order of the Court, any information submitted by you will only be used to verify your claim and not for any other purpose.

The parties have also agreed to honor any Claimants' requests to exclude themselves from this settlement and preserve their option to litigate their own claims. Any Claimants who would like to exclude themselves from this settlement altogether, or "opt out" of the settlement, may do so by May 1, 2018, by mailing your request to:
Foreman Friedman PA
Attn: Class Action Supplemental Notice Claims
2 South Biscayne Boulevard, Suite 2300
Miami, Florida 33131

You must include your claim ID, name, address, phone number and email and a statement that you wish to be excluded from the settlement.
Any information submitted will be deemed confidential and only will be used to confirm the connection between the claimant and the Claimant's phone number.

Any Claimant who wishes to object to this supplemental process of proof required of their connection to the phone numbers at issue before their claims can be deemed valid may submit objections to the Court until May 1, 2018.

Due to the need for the supplemental claims verification process as described above, the Final Approval Hearing has been reset for Tuesday, July 24, 2018, at 11:00 a.m. (CST).

Back