Looking for a studio/1 bedroom

woodbridgekid

Hey all!

I am currently looking for a studio or 1 bedroom sublease/lease takeover (preferably 6 months max) in Irvine. If anyone knows of anything, or has anything available, please let me know! Can be Irvine Company or privately owned - just looking for a safe, well kept apartment for a quiet single person.

Thank you!

Check on craigslist for folks that are looking to sub-lease their Irvine Pacific apartment for a short period...I had about 6 months left on the lease before I bought my home in 2011 and ended up having someone off Craigslist take over my lease.

Were you able to find anything?

Continually check Zillow, it seems like it is always updating with new properties!

Good luckk!

The rental market for a room inside a house seems really soft, if you are interested in saving money and can do the tradeoff.

Till now you might have got your desired room at the desired location. Have you contacted any real estate agent to look out and shortlist some properties for you? Actually, my brother is looking for a single room flat and he was recommended to consult real estate agency Caldwell NJ professionals to help him get the desired property at an affordable price.

Back