College Admissions Workshop offering Scholarship/Sponsorship

bssjake0

Thinque Prep is hosting its 3rd annual college admissions summer workshop. This workshop brings college admissions officers from various institutions around the country to work with high school students on how they can best present themselves during the college admissions process. Registration for the event is almost at capacity, but we are also looking specifically to sponsor rising seniors who may not be able to afford the event.

If you or somebody or somebody you know is a going to be in the class of 2018 and would like to apply for a scholarship to the event, please have them fill out the form athttp://www.thinqueprep.com/scholarship.pdf.

Information regarding the workshop is included in the link as well.

Wait, everyone. Don't risk using a British company like the one above from sharlynharville, which will needlessly insert "U"s into your words and change your "Z"s into "S"s. (Color = Colour, Utilize = Utilise, etc.) Your college admissions officer will see red flags everywhere and will deny admission.

*Lose a bomb quid and row wiff your mum? Shambolic, innit. Why, you're off your trolley, lad. Oi. Bodge it... It's Tickety-Boo!*

American translation: Losing money on this service will only lead to a fight with your mom and bring chaos into your life. Boy, you're crazy. Write your own essay. You got this.

@ Socal, what is wrong with British English? In my world,that is real English.I still speak and write British English even though I live in the states; yes favor is spelt favour and hematology is heamatology. I hope,I don't have to go to school here,I will be in for a rude awakening when it comes to my writing.

Thanks for the laugh. Merry Christmas to everyone on TIland.

I don't think they were saying that there is a problem with British English. However, the website doesn't look very credible. I wouldn't trust a British based company to do American college apps. There are a few credible, trustworthy individuals in Irvine that do a good job.

Is this being offered this year? I have a kid just finishing ocsa junior year and I think this would be a great option for her.

I noticed the following: The users in this thread that recently posted have a few posts and their screen names start with an o

eyephone said:
I noticed the following: The users in this thread that recently posted have a few posts and their screen names start with an o

Those accounts were started by Bryan Colangelo

Back