"Entry" Level New Construction SFRs in Irvine

rayzam

Hi, sorry for being a bit lazy but I looked up the new villages of Irvine and found the descriptions given for various communities a bit vague on the exact type of the properties offered. So here is my question: Which new villages in Irvine have the lowest-priced real SFRs (properties with defined lot and yard, not townhouses or detached homes, etc) that might be available for purchase anytime now or within the next few months? Thanks!

rayzam said:
Hi, sorry for being a bit lazy but I looked up the new villages of Irvine and found the descriptions given for various communities a bit vague on the exact type of the properties offered. So here is my question: Which new villages in Irvine have the lowest-priced real SFRs (properties with defined lot and yard, not townhouses or detached homes, etc) that might be available for purchase anytime now or within the next few months? Thanks!

Viillages of Irvine website will only list TIC properties.  GPN are conspicuously absent.  That being said, PS has always been known as the Value Village? (Don't tell OCLuvr).

Yeah, the Cressa in PS is the lowest priced SFR in TIC developed villages.  The next lowest is the Piedmond at EW.  Haven't follow the price of SFR in BP, not sure what are the lowest priced SFR there.

Thanks for all the helpful information! I will focus on Cressa first. This purchase is not for myself but for a family member who already lives in Irvine and wants to downsize and looking for something around $900-950K. Thanks again!

rayzam said:
Thanks for all the helpful information! I will focus on Cressa first. This purchase is not for myself but for a family member who already lives in Irvine and wants to downsize and looking for something around $900-950K. Thanks again!

Tell your friend to join the fun at TalkIrvine. (No restrictions like ND)

rayzam said:

Cressa is basically sold out and they closed the sales office recently...I think they only have a few remaining lots and the models.  Btw, I'll have a Las Ventanas SFR with a driveway Plan 2 listing coming up either in Oct/Nov or Jan in the mid $900s.  Let me know if you are interested.

aquabliss said:
You should look at Las Ventanas like the one USC listed here:http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php?topic=15501.0

It's not uncommon for him to have a neighbor of a property he just sold list their home with him - so might be good timing for you.

Yup, once folks see the sales price I might get some more business in the tract.  ;)  That being said, I will have a Plan 2 listing coming up later on as my client is in contract on a new larger home. 

USCTrojanCPA said:
aquabliss said:
You should look at Las Ventanas like the one USC listed here:http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php?topic=15501.0

It's not uncommon for him to have a neighbor of a property he just sold list their home with him - so might be good timing for you.

Yup, once folks see the sales price I might get some more business in the tract.  ;)  That being said, I will have a Plan 2 listing coming up later on as my client is in contract on a new larger home.

I'm reading a mystery novel right now that describes orange county as being filled with boring track homes where for $2million you still can almost touch your neighbors house.

Track is not the same as tract. 

paperboyNC said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
aquabliss said:

I'm reading a mystery novel right now that describes orange county as being filled with boring track homes where for $2million you still can almost touch your neighbors house.

Track is not the same as tract. 

Must be a collaborative novel written by Trevi owners.

Back