$4M house and realtor can't put up some Hi Res pics?

USCTrojanCPA said:
rickr said:
Is it really that freakin difficult to take some nice professional pics? Hell I have a 10 year old iPhone laying around somewhere in the house that can take way better pics.
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/113-Quiet-Pl-92602/home/113857335

I would be pretty spun up if this was my house and the realtor presented this to me.

Cellphone camera. An old one at that. What are they thinking?

Looks to be a newbie realtard.  Things like this make me look good.  haha

USCTrojanCPA said:
Cellphone camera. An old one at that. What are they thinking?

Looks to be a newbie realtard.  Things like this make me look good. haha

Ummn!!  You might want to revisit that attempt at Joke.  People might start to think you need these realtard to make you look good >:D

My guess is that there was some sort of conversion issue when he uploaded the pics.  At least the quality of the pics (angle, lighting, etc.) are good.

While normally I would be impressed by a 16,000 sqft lot, for $4M I would expect better separation between these McMansions. The lots are deep but not wide enough to give adequate distance between adjacent homes.

#1%problems

rickr said:
One hell of a chipping green in the backyard.

Is that part of their yard or the association?  The Google satellite pictures are depressing with those houses seemingly taking up every inch of the lot. Sad!

iacrenter said:
While normally I would be impressed by a 16,000 sqft lot, for $4M I would expect better separation between these McMansions. The lots are deep but not wide enough to give adequate distance between adjacent homes.

#1%problems

That's true of all the new Irvine McMansions--Hidden Canyon, Alta Vista, Bella Vista, Trevi, etc. 5 foot side yards on a 5000 sq ft house.
You have to buy an older house (preferably not in Irvine) or go custom lots in Shady to get that side yard separation and privacy.

Loco_local said:
rickr said:
One hell of a chipping green in the backyard.

Is that part of their yard or the association?  The Google satellite pictures are depressing with those houses seemingly taking up every inch of the lot. Sad!

Nope, that green and the sand trap are part of the houses yard.

dethman said:
Looks like just a technical error in uploading.  Some pics are actually in full res.

Probably that, but surprise they haven't fixed it and its been 2 days. Well its not like a 4 mil property goes fast anyways.

CRMLS is a real joke though. I remember reading about how their system "updated" and now allows for "high-res" picture at 1024 x 680. Wow look at that.

It goes through their shitty system that unnecessary compress these great pics and gets worst and worst as sites pulls and scrapes and re-encodes these. What a joke. Every time I log into MLS I want to punch someone in the face heh.

This is how you market a property correctly...

Do they come with the house? Semi-naked, gold-painted models star in an outrageous video designed to sell a $100m Beverly Hills mansion - complete with a 170-bottle champagne room AND a gold Lamborghini

Hilton & Hyland released a steamy trailer for Opus - a property listing with an asking price of $100million
Gold painted models showcase the 20,500-square-foot home that houses seven bedrooms and 11 bathrooms
The advertisement tells the tale of a 'modern day Cleopatra complete with golden ladies in waiting'
House developer Nile Niami wanted to capture the 'very alluring and undeniably sexy vibe' of the abode
He said: 'I kept telling the director 'Go darker, go sexier,' and was thrilled to see the results - a woman who is transformed and empowered by the beauty of Opus'
https://vimeo.com/user22437703/opusredband

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4475578/OPUS-100m-mansion-releases-NSFW-trailer.html#ixzz4gDjpItcy

Yeah, Martin. Forget TI cookies. When are you going to paint Qwerty / Iho in gold and place them in your open house?

SoCal said:
Yeah, Martin. Forget TI cookies. When are you going to paint Qwerty / Iho in gold and place them in your open house?

golden-smiling-buddha-hd-wallpapers.jpg

Back