Author Topic: SCOTUS  (Read 40783 times)

Offline eyephone

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 356
  • -Received: 615
Re: SCOTUS
« Reply #570 on: September 05, 2019, 11:13:09 AM »
Think of something to say or look up something.
It’s a bunch of puke anyways. Bunch of garbage.

I’m still waiting for you to make LB great again.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
  • -Given: 346
  • -Received: 378
« Reply #571 on: September 05, 2019, 11:22:21 AM »
You really want to argue about that?  Tony is a friend of mine.  When Jollibe was negotiating their first store in Daly City the Mayor of that fair town, Mike Guingona, negotiated it.  I sat in on all the dinners, here and in Makati. Mike is my cousin and was my best man at my wedding.  Think I know a bit more about that company and the family then you ever will. Start another thread if you think anyone is interested but I doubt it.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #572 on: September 05, 2019, 11:27:23 AM »
You really want to argue about that?  Tony is a friend of mine.  When Jollibe was negotiating their first store in Daly City the Mayor of that fair town, Mike Guingona, negotiated it.  I sat in on all the dinners, here and in Makati. Mike is my cousin and was my best man at my wedding.  Think I know a bit more about that company and the family then you ever will. Start another thread if you think anyone is interested but I doubt it.

You can drop names and nobody cares. But im looking at the global sales and it kind of falls short to the competition.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #573 on: September 05, 2019, 11:33:06 AM »
They don't expect to be Mc Donalds all over the world. They are happy to occupy a niche market mostly nested in the Filipino community.  In that market they are wildly succesful.  nuf said.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #574 on: September 16, 2019, 08:49:12 AM »
Why? just why?  This does so much to credibility damage for the Dems, why machine gun what's left of your foot?

New York Times is forced to revise 'bombshell' story detailing sexual misconduct claims against Brett Kavanaugh to say the accuser has NO memory of alleged assault at a dorm party in the 1980s and REFUSED to be interviewed

Early on Sunday, the New York Times published a 'bombshell' report describing a new sexual assault allegation against Brett Kavanaugh
It came from a book by two of the paper's journalists about his college years
In the 1980s, he was allegedly seen thrusting his penis in an unnamed woman's face at a party
The incident was reported to the FBI by Max Stier, a male classmate of Kavanaugh's but no action was ever taken
The NYT journalists found out about Stier's report but he declined to be interviewed by them
The woman at the center of the claim also declined to speak to them
Her friends told the newspaper's journalists that she did not remember the alleged assault
But the NYT first version of the story left those two crucial details out

Democrats cited the report as reason for Kavanaugh to be impeached 
Now, President Trump is encouraging the Supreme Court justice to sue
The Washington Post has revealed it passed on the story last year after two people working 'on behalf' of Stier contacted them with it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7468275/New-York-Times-updates-Brett-Kavanaugh-piece-add-accuser-did-not-recall-alleged-assault.html

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #575 on: September 16, 2019, 09:46:10 AM »
I’m over the Kavanaugh stuff. But the senator from Maine is facing a tough re-election. This is real news. (Real Real) (Don’t message me and blame me on pm like someone did after the midterms lol)

I just want to say. Maybe people should vote on behalf of their constituents.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 09:54:06 AM by eyephone »

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #576 on: September 16, 2019, 10:03:43 AM »

You say you know a lot about the company. But how come you didn’t know about the global sales compared to other companies?  The financial guru at its best.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #577 on: September 16, 2019, 10:14:26 AM »
Knowing that global sales of Jolibee is less than McDonalds?...Yah, that takes a degree in business to surmise.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #578 on: September 16, 2019, 10:17:58 AM »
Knowing that global sales of Jolibee is less than McDonalds?...Yah, that takes a degree in business to surmise.

You talked about the lines and the wait time. You made it seem like the demand was like Popeyes chicken sandwich. (Big demad for Popeyes chicken sandwich) But after I shared the sales info, your hype story vanished.

Offline Liar Loan

• Thanks
  • -Given: 576
  • -Received: 399
« Reply #579 on: September 16, 2019, 10:18:07 AM »
It's weird how all of these accusers seem to have political connections to DC.  From the Yale Daily News:   
In 1994, Kavanaugh joined the legal team, led by Kenneth Starr, that was looking into President Bill Clinton’s real estate dealings as part of the Whitewater investigation. Later that decade, Kavanaugh co-wrote the Starr Report, which established broad grounds for Clinton’s impeachment.

Those proceedings pitted Kavanaugh against a former Yale classmate, Max Stier ’87, a fellow member of Stiles College who was one of several attorneys representing Clinton during the investigation.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #580 on: September 16, 2019, 10:25:49 AM »

You talked about the lines and the wait time. You made it seem like the demand was like Popeyes chicken sandwich. (Big demad for Popeyes chicken sandwich) But after I shared the sales info, your hype story vanished.

Lines in heavily Phillipino Daly City were around the block.  Same with the Carson opening.  Popeyes was a brilliant marketing strategy nothing more.  Flips will still stand in line for Jollibee but not you haole's.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #581 on: September 16, 2019, 10:28:05 AM »

Lines in heavily Phillipino Daly City were around the block.  Same with the Carson opening.  Popeyes was a brilliant marketing strategy nothing more.  Flips will still stand in line for Jollibee but not you haole's.

Hmm: Isn’t Flips kind of racist or derogatory term to use ? (I know you and your family is from the Philippines)

Just asking.?

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #582 on: September 16, 2019, 10:29:28 AM »

This is unbelievable! Are you bringing down Popeyes? Do you honestly think Americans will choose Jollibeeee over Popeyes? (give me a break)

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #583 on: September 16, 2019, 10:34:44 AM »
It's not cakeist if a flip calls flips flips. You know how that goes.  As for Popeyes I wasn't making a comparison just an observation of a brilliantly conceived and executed marketing plan that generated millions in free publicity for an OK sandwich..I admire their savvy manipulation of the useful idiots.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #584 on: September 16, 2019, 10:52:10 AM »
It's not cakeist if a flip calls flips flips. You know how that goes.  As for Popeyes I wasn't making a comparison just an observation of a brilliantly conceived and executed marketing plan that generated millions in free publicity for an OK sandwich..I admire their savvy manipulation of the useful idiots.

He put his hand on the Bible and lies. This is unbelievable...

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Related Links

Recent Posts

Re: The Investigation by nosuchreality
[Today at 06:58:38 PM]

Re: The Investigation by eyephone
[Today at 02:24:55 PM]

Re: Portola Springs odors by irvine buyer
[Today at 08:53:47 AM]