Author Topic: SCOTUS  (Read 32775 times)

Offline eyephone

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 342
  • -Received: 591
Re: SCOTUS
« Reply #570 on: September 05, 2019, 11:13:09 AM »
Think of something to say or look up something.
It’s a bunch of puke anyways. Bunch of garbage.

I’m still waiting for you to make LB great again.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
  • -Given: 311
  • -Received: 331
« Reply #571 on: September 05, 2019, 11:22:21 AM »
You really want to argue about that?  Tony is a friend of mine.  When Jollibe was negotiating their first store in Daly City the Mayor of that fair town, Mike Guingona, negotiated it.  I sat in on all the dinners, here and in Makati. Mike is my cousin and was my best man at my wedding.  Think I know a bit more about that company and the family then you ever will. Start another thread if you think anyone is interested but I doubt it.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
  • -Given: 342
  • -Received: 591
« Reply #572 on: September 05, 2019, 11:27:23 AM »
You really want to argue about that?  Tony is a friend of mine.  When Jollibe was negotiating their first store in Daly City the Mayor of that fair town, Mike Guingona, negotiated it.  I sat in on all the dinners, here and in Makati. Mike is my cousin and was my best man at my wedding.  Think I know a bit more about that company and the family then you ever will. Start another thread if you think anyone is interested but I doubt it.

You can drop names and nobody cares. But im looking at the global sales and it kind of falls short to the competition.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
  • -Given: 311
  • -Received: 331
« Reply #573 on: September 05, 2019, 11:33:06 AM »
They don't expect to be Mc Donalds all over the world. They are happy to occupy a niche market mostly nested in the Filipino community.  In that market they are wildly succesful.  nuf said.

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Related Links

Recent Posts