Author Topic: Mimi Walters - CA45 Rep missing in action?  (Read 29013 times)

Offline fortune11

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 149
  • -Received: 180
Re: Mimi Walters - CA45 Rep missing in action?
« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2018, 09:01:43 AM »
Why are a few GOP House Rep candidates campaign signs theme color yelllow and blue? (Mimi Walters and Young Kim)

I also noticed John Cox font is Blue. Really interesting

Maybe they can fool enough people ...

Offline fortune11

• Thanks
« Reply #91 on: October 19, 2018, 09:04:40 AM »
She gets my vote easily. I would never vote democratic, until the democratic party returns. This militant, radical, progressive liberalism, masquerading as the democrat party, is pure malignancy. Bring back JFK and I will certainly be a Democrat again.

Agreed. Will be my first time voting for a republican.  Dems are the worst type of assholes these days.  Im sick of it and afraid of how insane things will get if these jackasses get control.

Says the guy who is calling others a****  .. lovely

Spotify — you really need therapy my friend - watching too much Fox News is not good for you

Offline spootieho

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 142
  • -Received: 76
« Reply #92 on: October 19, 2018, 01:47:05 PM »

Spotify — you really need therapy my friend - watching too much Fox News is not good for you
Thanks for giving me an example to point at.  Truth is that you are an asshole and probably the biggest one on the forum.  You are a troll.  You are a bully.  It's people like yourself that push people away.   

I'll definitely vote republican for the first time now.  Thanks for the extra push.

Offline spootieho

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 142
  • -Received: 76
« Reply #93 on: October 19, 2018, 01:51:41 PM »
I lost my insurance AND doctor thanks to Obamacare. I am male, so I guess I dont count...
Same here.  Obamacare didn't allow mom/pop businesses to have group coverage anymore.  Getting the equivalent plan for our family raised our rates from $900/mo to $1300/mo.

P.S. I do very much support a single payer health care system.  I'd vote democrat if they weren't so batshit crazy with TDS right now.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
  • -Given: 279
  • -Received: 549
« Reply #94 on: October 19, 2018, 02:10:37 PM »
I lost my insurance AND doctor thanks to Obamacare. I am male, so I guess I dont count...
Same here.  Obamacare didn't allow mom/pop businesses to have group coverage anymore.  Getting the equivalent plan for our family raised our rates from $900/mo to $1300/mo.

P.S. I do very much support a single payer health care system.  I'd vote democrat if they weren't so batshit crazy with TDS right now.

I’m male and my insurance went up. Not an excuse

Most likely he didn’t lose his insurance. If he did, he could of picked another one. It’s not perfect, it needed to be redefine same as first version of things.

You should use blue font for your business name. There’s a lot of Republicans doing it these days.   ;) (see my previous post)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 02:40:48 PM by eyephone »

Offline Perspective

• Thanks
  • -Given: 119
  • -Received: 152
« Reply #95 on: October 19, 2018, 02:17:12 PM »
A small business owner friend of mine despises ACA due to his increased costs. He admits though, that he had some very high deductible plan before, that was no longer available. So the comp isn't apples-to-apples.

I'm voting for a Dem Congressional representative for the first time in my life. This area has typically had some reasonable Republican - you know, lower taxes, control spending, not gonna slap your face with their Holy Bible every week, kinda candidate. That's made it easy to choose the least worst candidate.

Offline fortune11

• Thanks
« Reply #96 on: October 19, 2018, 04:12:54 PM »

Thanks for giving me an example to point at.  Truth is that you are an asshole and probably the biggest one on the forum.  You are a troll.  You are a bully.  It's people like yourself that push people away.   

I'll definitely vote republican for the first time now.  Thanks for the extra push.

You don’t need a push Spotify , just need some meds :)

You’ve already jumped off the deep end. At your age not much can be done to help you anyways

Online nosuchreality

• Thanks
  • -Given: 94
  • -Received: 326
« Reply #97 on: October 25, 2018, 04:04:21 PM »
Mimi must be getting desperate.  Her latest facebook attack blurb to rile the troops is a fringe right website headlining Porter supports reparations.

Offline fortune11

• Thanks
« Reply #98 on: October 25, 2018, 04:13:03 PM »
Mimi must be getting desperate.  Her latest facebook attack blurb to rile the troops is a fringe right website headlining Porter supports reparations.

she must be getting inspired by our own in-house nutjobs here on TI  :)

Offline Compressed-Village

• Thanks
  • -Given: 208
  • -Received: 153
« Reply #99 on: October 25, 2018, 05:14:53 PM »

she must be getting inspired by our own in-house nutjobs here on TI  :)

:) :) :) :)

Offline Perspective

• Thanks
« Reply #100 on: October 25, 2018, 05:32:48 PM »
Her campaign left me a voicemail yesterday touting her tireless effort to reduce the deficit & debt. How f’n stupid does she think we are?

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #101 on: October 31, 2018, 08:41:27 PM »
Her campaign left me a voicemail yesterday touting her tireless effort to reduce the deficit & debt. How f’n stupid does she think we are?

Sounds really really desperate.

Seniors I hope your saving big time. Because the GOP is planning on cutting your benefits due to the huge debt per Mitch. If you don’t believe me Google search: GOP Benefits cut

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #102 on: October 31, 2018, 08:48:48 PM »
Think of it this way there are many GOP house seats and big governor race in California. Trump is not going to California to campaign for them. Because his advisers told him not to come due to the chances of them winning are not good.

Californians are smart people and will not fall for the bs.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 05:24:22 AM by eyephone »

Offline fortune11

• Thanks
« Reply #103 on: November 01, 2018, 04:53:25 AM »

Sounds really really desperate.

Seniors I hope your saving big time. Because the GOP is planning on cutting your benefits due to the huge debt per Mitch. If you don’t believe me Google search: GOP Benefits cut

Many Seniors are too busy watching Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity on Fox News and getting all riled up at crooked lying Hillary and the scary ms13 and the biggest baddest caravan ever

Offline Perspective

• Thanks
« Reply #104 on: November 01, 2018, 05:26:07 PM »
Mimi just sent me this text:

_____, if Democrats take control, the mob gets open borders and higher taxes. Mimi Walters needs YOUR vote to stop them. Vote Tuesday, Nov. 6

She’s gone full on Lord Demagogue. Desperate a few days out?

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Related Links

Recent Posts

Re: Streaming Services by qwerty
[Today at 07:09:28 PM]

Re: The Great Crash 10 Years Later by fortune11
[Today at 06:56:57 PM]

Can you get license plate at AAA? by shadyoc
[Today at 06:51:53 PM]