Author Topic: Padova at OH  (Read 28661 times)

Offline USCTrojanCPA

• Your CPA Realtor
  • Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2340
  • -Received: 1855
Re: Padova at OH
« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2020, 05:27:44 PM »
Hi all! Just bumping this thread to see of any recent feedback or information on the Padova development.

It looks like they're into the later phases of the development and we were interested this community as we relocate from the Bay Area to Irvine.

A couple concerns we had had were proximity to the Toll Road and overall community feel/vibe of OH.

Would appreciate any and all feedback! Thank you!

No issues on the current Padova lots to proximity to the toll road as there are many rows of Varenna homes buffering any toll road noise. 
Martin Mania, CPA
AgencyOne
CA BRE License # 01799007
CA CPA License # 107675
mmania001@yahoo.com
714-747-3884 cell

Often imitated....Never duplicated!

Offline mhanism

• Tourist
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2
  • -Received: 2
« Reply #76 on: February 10, 2020, 08:57:22 PM »
That’s a relief, the one I visited, they had construction going on which kept things noisier.

Offline ChiKid24

• Tourist
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 3
  • -Received: 17
« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2020, 04:32:55 PM »
Hi all! Just bumping this thread to see of any recent feedback or information on the Padova development.

It looks like they're into the later phases of the development and we were interested this community as we relocate from the Bay Area to Irvine.

A couple concerns we had had were proximity to the Toll Road and overall community feel/vibe of OH.

Would appreciate any and all feedback! Thank you!

We looked at Padova two years ago, relatively early in their development. We really liked the house layouts, the location of the subdivision within OH (toll road noise isn't an issue), and the overall look and aesthetics of OH.  Your concern about overall community feel/vibe of OH is what ultimately turned us off.

Price points are a bit higher in OH relative to other recent developments in Irvine. IMO, that skews the buyers to be a bit older. Our family has two kids under the age of five so we wanted a community where we could see our kids playing with others and having fun. OH has great pools and parks, but every time we went to check out houses (typically on sunny weekend days), the parks and pools were empty. This could have been a timing issue given it was still fairly new, but other areas of OH were further along in their development and those parts also didn't give the impression of a vibrant community for a young family. 

I'm not sure what your family dynamic is, but if community feel/vibe is a concern, my recommendation would be to spend some time driving around the neighborhood to see if you can get a better feel. If possible, choose different days and times of day to do that.  We did this for a few different developments and quickly fell in love with the neighborhood of where we ultimately bought. Our gut told us it was the community for us and it's proven correct so far. Recognize this could be hard if you are still in the Bay Area, but worth the time in my opinion.

Good luck!

Offline lovingit

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 3
  • -Received: 16
« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2020, 09:34:34 PM »
I’m not sure when you visited but there are a lot of families in the Groves with young kids in the 0-6 age range.  Lots in Varenna and also all over Saviero, Capella, La Vita, Messina.

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal