Few new listings coming soon...

usctrojancpa

A heads up for everyone...in the next week or so I'll be listing a Camden Plan 1 condo in Columbus Square (2bed/2bath 1,465sf condo) in the low/mid $500s and a Campanile Plan 3 SFR in Northpark with a custom added sun/play room (about 2,600sf with 4 bed/3bath, including a downstairs bedroom and full bath) around $1.1m.  I already have pictures of the Camden condo and will have pictures of the Campanile home by Saturday if anyone is interested.

BangBros said:
USC I think you need a new alias for TI.  USCTrojanCPA just doesn't seem original enough.  How about "RealtyKing".  <-- slightly borrowed from "RealityKings"  ;D ;D

I like it, I put it in my title.  haha

Inventory of quality homes for sale has been tough the last 2 months. These should go quickly.

My .02c

SGIP

I'll be listing 20 Pawprint (Las Ventanas Plan 3 home...2,339sf with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths) tomorrow on MLS and showings to start on Monday, the 15th for $1,000,000.  I can arrange a few private showings on Saturday afternoon if anyone is interested, just PM me.  Pictures and virtual are up here ---->  www.20pawprint.com

Hey "Mr. King" - you're so busy you must be looking for some able bodies to help you out. I'm willing and able to become "Mr. King Jr." Figure after working with you for 6 months and collecting my enormous commissions (heard you were very generous!) I could buy a new home in Newport (ocean view of course) and retire from Talk Irvine!

USCTrojanCPA said:
I'll be listing 20 Pawprint (Las Ventanas Plan 3 home...2,339sf with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths) tomorrow on MLS and showings to start on Monday, the 15th for $1,000,000.  I can arrange a few private showings on Saturday afternoon if anyone is interested, just PM me.  Pictures and virtual are up here ---->  www.20pawprint.com

This is my favorite Las Ventanas plan, I almost bought one back in 2012. 

Las Ventanas is the lowest priced true SFR that came out in the last few years and it's going to be hard to find another 2339 s.f. true SFR at this price point.

USCTrojanCPA said:

That's a hell of a backyard for Irvine at this price point.  It even has the wrought iron fence in the back which makes it feel even more spacious.  Too bad the interior size isn't larger or else I'd be interested myself.

This listing should be another double digit offer situation.

I'll be listing a single story 3-car garage home in Hacienda Heights next week (thanks to Jmoney for the referral).  I also have a Sagewood Plan 3 (3000sf) listing with a 6,400sf lot coming up in Sept/Oct...I already have pictures and info if anyone is interested.  Just PM or email me.

USCTrojanCPA said:
I also have a Sagewood Plan 3 (3000sf) listing with a 6,400sf lot coming up in Sept/Oct...I already have pictures and info if anyone is interested.  Just PM or email me.
Oh my "Bones" is selling?? May be not, her lt size was only 5,500?

Irvine Dream said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
I also have a Sagewood Plan 3 (3000sf) listing with a 6,400sf lot coming up in Sept/Oct...I already have pictures and info if anyone is interested.  Just PM or email me.
Oh my "Bones" is selling?? May be not, her lt size was only 5,500?

I have no idea as I was referred to the sellers by one of my clients. 

IrvineInterest2017 said:
Can you send me the details of the Camden Plan 1?  Also, maybe interested in the portola springs one.
What's the MR on the properties?

I sold the Camden Plan 1 in March but the Portola Springs property is a Luna Plan 3 detached condo with 3 bedrooms and 1,600sf that will be listed around $700k and has MR of approx. $3,500/yr.  Let me know if you want more information on the Luna Plan 3 property.

I'll be listing an Oak Park Plan 1 (1bed/1.5bath condo) in Oak Creek in the next 7-10 days for $400,000.  Great starter home or rental property in Irvine with reasonable HOA and Mello Roos in a gated community.  The floor plan is attached. 

My Sagewood Plan 3 listing is coming up in early Oct and then I'll have a Las Ventanas Plan 2 listing either in Oct/Nov or Jan 2018.

PM or email if you are interested or have any questions about any of these upcoming listings.

Attachments

• Alder Floor Plan.pdf
    33 KB · Views: 244
I will have an Entrada Plan 3 listing in Orchard Hills (attached 3 bed 3 bath corner lot condo) coming in about 7-10 days.  PM or email if anyone is interested.

I'll be listing the popular Nathaniel floor plan Ellwood detached condo (4bed/3bath 2,230sf) over at Beacon Park in late Oct/early Nov for around $1,000,000.  This one sits on the premium corner lot and has a full driveway.  The floor plan can be found in the following thread...
http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,13070.0.html

PM or e-mail if you are interested in setting up a private showing prior to the home being listed. 

Back