Author Topic: Few new listings coming soon...  (Read 19480 times)

Offline mhlhh007

• Thanks
  • -Given: 0
  • -Received: 0
Re: Few new listings coming soon...
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2019, 09:15:04 AM »
I'll have an attached Tristania Plan 3 condo (1,884sf with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and an upstairs tech space) in Cypress Village East for sale coming up in the next few days.  The home is beautifully upgraded and sits on a corner lot.  The condo will be priced for a quick sale at $838,000 (about $40k below the list price for a new home with no upgrades) and will be listed on Tuesday, Sept 10th.  Let me know if anyone is interested in the home.

I won't choose Cypress Village because its school district is in Irvine High School,
Anyone like me?

Offline akkord

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Received: 69
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2019, 09:18:37 AM »
Which high school is the one you want?

This part of CV has low MR compared to any other newer home tracts. 

I won't choose Cypress Village because its school district is in Irvine High School,
Anyone like me?

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Offline lnc

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 535
  • -Received: 1010
« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2019, 12:31:49 PM »
Which high school is the one you want?

This part of CV has low MR compared to any other newer home tracts. 

Anyone like me?

Yup, can’t beat that $1700 annual MR.  Even the similar Cal-PAC tracks at Portola Spring like Brisa or Carissa have a lot higher MR.

This is a very good value buy. 

Offline Cares

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Received: 62
« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2019, 01:03:05 PM »
I'll have an attached Tristania Plan 3 condo (1,884sf with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and an upstairs tech space) in Cypress Village East for sale coming up in the next few days.  The home is beautifully upgraded and sits on a corner lot.  The condo will be priced for a quick sale at $838,000 (about $40k below the list price for a new home with no upgrades) and will be listed on Tuesday, Sept 10th.  Let me know if anyone is interested in the home.

Anyone like me?

I think CV is super attractive. Relatively newer neighborhood, convenient location, and great schools. CVE specifically like mentioned has low MR.

Also what's wrong with Irvine High? They are the 3rd ranked Irvine high school behind University and Woodbridge. Northwood fell behind. Granted things can change but they also have the lowest attendance meaning least impacted high school of the top Irvine high schools.

Offline id_rather_be_racing

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 18
  • -Received: 29
« Reply #79 on: September 11, 2019, 03:31:18 PM »
Nice, first resale in CVE Martin?  Curious to see how this one goes.

As for location, this has been one of the most obvious perks of living in CVE.  It's so easy to get to anywhere in Irvine in a relatively short time.  My only concerns now are how ridiculously backed up Marine Way (one lane each way) gets on weekends and during events at the fivepoint ampitheatre.  I got stuck once in that awful traffic for nearly 20 minutes, and the godawful I-5 and Sand Canyon intersections make it even worse.  Other than that, can't recommend CVE enough.

Offline Cares

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Received: 62
« Reply #80 on: September 11, 2019, 08:11:32 PM »

As for location, this has been one of the most obvious perks of living in CVE.  It's so easy to get to anywhere in Irvine in a relatively short time.  My only concerns now are how ridiculously backed up Marine Way (one lane each way) gets on weekends and during events at the fivepoint ampitheatre.  I got stuck once in that awful traffic for nearly 20 minutes, and the godawful I-5 and Sand Canyon intersections make it even worse.  Other than that, can't recommend CVE enough.

I would just make a u-turn and go all the way around to Trabuco to Sand Canyon. It would probably be way faster than 20 minutes when traffic backs up like that.

Offline USCTrojanCPA

• Your CPA Realtor
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2113
  • -Received: 1669
« Reply #81 on: September 12, 2019, 12:23:40 AM »

Yup, first resale in CVE for me.
Martin Mania, CPA
AgencyOne
CA BRE License # 01799007
CA CPA License # 107675
mmania001@yahoo.com
714-747-3884 cell

Often imitated....Never duplicated!

Offline irvinehomeowner

• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2150
  • -Received: 3570
  • 3CWG
« Reply #82 on: September 12, 2019, 07:04:15 AM »
@irbracing:

Yeah, not sure why they haven't done anything about Marine Way... considering that's one of the main conduits into the Great Park. I assume they want you to take Trabuco/Great Park Blvd but coming from the south, Marine Way is "closer".
Once you go 3-car garage... your junk can never go back.
3CWG: 3-Car Wide Garage
FCB: Foreign Cash Buyer
I recommend:
www.irvinerealtorsite.com
member: Soylent Green Is People (loans/refis)

Offline id_rather_be_racing

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 18
  • -Received: 29
« Reply #83 on: September 12, 2019, 08:16:43 AM »
The funny thing is when we bought our house in CVE, one of the disclosures was a proposal to relocate the bus yard and move marine way road to intersect with the I-5N on/offramp.  That would fix half of the issue, but I've yet to see any updates on that project. And that sign rerouting people to use Great Park blvd is useless because most people will just use google maps to navigate and it will always route you through marine way coming from the south.

Martin, will there be an open house this weekend?

@irbracing:

Yeah, not sure why they haven't done anything about Marine Way... considering that's one of the main conduits into the Great Park. I assume they want you to take Trabuco/Great Park Blvd but coming from the south, Marine Way is "closer".

Offline USCTrojanCPA

• Your CPA Realtor
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2113
  • -Received: 1669
« Reply #84 on: September 12, 2019, 12:13:38 PM »
The funny thing is when we bought our house in CVE, one of the disclosures was a proposal to relocate the bus yard and move marine way road to intersect with the I-5N on/offramp.  That would fix half of the issue, but I've yet to see any updates on that project. And that sign rerouting people to use Great Park blvd is useless because most people will just use google maps to navigate and it will always route you through marine way coming from the south.

@irbracing:

Yes sir, I'll be there so come on by.
Martin Mania, CPA
AgencyOne
CA BRE License # 01799007
CA CPA License # 107675
mmania001@yahoo.com
714-747-3884 cell

Often imitated....Never duplicated!

Offline Prototype

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 16
  • -Received: 28
« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2019, 09:10:49 PM »

@irbracing:

I signed the same disclosures! I think that plan is still in the works but later down the line.  It would definitely alleviate some of the traffic at the on/off ramp but living in CVE is much easier than trying to fight our way up Sand Canyon. Haha.

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Related Links

Recent Posts