Uber Eats free burger today 2pm-4pm

abosch00

Two words: free burgers

Burgers are a staple of Orange County cuisine, so let's celebrate with the city's best. Today, enjoy mouth-watering selections from Umami Burger, Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que, Rockfire Grill, Ruby's Diner, and many more, for free!

How to order:
Open the UberEATS app today from 2pm-4pm
Search "Free Burgers" to find a participating #FreeFoodFriday restaurant
Tap the ?Free Burgers? menu and make your selection (limit one per order)
Watch as your burger is delivered at Uber speed
Be sure to tag a photo of your meal on social media with #FreeFoodFriday. Let's eat!

*Restaurant availability based on user's location. Demand will be high. Available while supplies last. Booking fee still applies.
----

I just ordered 1 from umami.  Booking fee was 99cents.

I got one too.  Burger looked terrible and was pretty soggy by the time I got it.  Ah well, it was 99 cents.  Certain food just can't be enclosed in a container for 45 minutes.  I used Ubereats for lunch and got Thai food.  That came out perfect.

woodburyowner said:
I got one too.  Burger looked terrible and was pretty soggy by the time I got it.  Ah well, it was 99 cents.  Certain food just can't be enclosed in a container for 45 minutes.  I used Ubereats for lunch and got Thai food.  That came out perfect.

What are some good spots on ubereats you could recommend?  to be honest looking at the list of choices, I wasn't too impressed. 

abosch00 said:
woodburyowner said:

What are some good spots on ubereats you could recommend?  to be honest looking at the list of choices, I wasn't too impressed. 

Halal Guys is awesome.. but they inflate their prices 20% to recoup their UberEats cost.  Sutha Thai Kitchen is also very good and their prices seem to the same as in store.  Most of the restaurants listed are garbage and only there to gain desperately needed business.

Back