Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals

Side note folks.  For you fellow gamers, xbox and psn will be having huge savings on digital download games.  I'll be picking up nba 2k17 for half the price

Clothes wise, I'd had some good luck recently at old navy.  When you combine the black Friday deals along with putting in your email for 1st time enroll, you can stack those discounts at check out.  You then get cash bonus for however much you spend that you can use on 11/29 to 12/4 or something...I usually shop at old navy or target for some cheap daily clothes, got 14 items at old navy (joggers, v necks, thermals, khakis, dress shirts) total bill $101 shipped  >:D

cool thanks, now I need a truck.....or I think they contract out for delivery...$50 ish I think?  Need to submit the proper paperwork to upper management first before buying :)

Turns out costco dot com has it as well. Free shipping.
I don't know if they still have it, but couple weeks ago, in store, Costco had a $25 off if you ordered thru Costco online

Funny thing is that i was looking at costco for laptops, I need something light but capable, so they had a decent deal for a Lenovo flex 4 (basically a yoga 500 series), 14", hd/ips, i5 (6th gen), 8gb ram, 256gb ssd, 3.6 lb for $500.
Then I realized it's more of a want instead of a need.

Unrelated, Home Depot will have ecobee 3 for $200, researching shows that the independent room sensors is what makes it better than nest for larger homes.

Pay pal chip card reader net price $49.
($149 - 100 = $49)

Code: BFSAVINGS

If you have a small business, this might be good to have.

Staples

Just bought laptop for $389 - $25 (visa checkout) = $364
HP 14", Intel i5, 12 GB ram, 1 TB SATA, Windows 10

Back